Vertical sensitivity multiplier

I think vertical sensitivity multiplier should be added because I like to have low horizontal sens but high vertical but I cant do this now so I either have to have low horizontal sens and also low vertical sens but its impossible to control the recoil then but if I have both high horizontal and vertical sens it instead gets really hard to track enemies/aim, so I think it would be good if you could choose different horizontal and vertical sens. Do you guys think this a bad idea or good?

@qqq1337 since you are asking the question whether it is a good or bad idea i got to say it is a terrible idea :P. Why would you choose to have them different. Would ruin my aim completely.
And yeah I know, I could set them both equally

last edited by Benny

I understand but in games that have this option I always have different horizontal and vertical sens and I play much better like that and people like you that want to have the same vertical and horizontal sens could just set it to the same like you said, so it would help for people like me and for the people that want the same like you could just set it to the same.

@benny said in Vertical sensitivity multiplier:

Why would you choose to have them different. Would ruin my aim completely.

Just because it's not something you would use does not mean it's a bad idea. I wouldn't use it either, but it seems like a reasonable request to me. It's an option I've seen other games implement, so there must be demand for it. It's always off by default, if you don't like it don't use it.