random capture points

random capture points so they move each time the map reloads so we dont get into a groundhog day, and give th egame some extra life

I've been meaning to write a much more extensive post detailing what I'd like to see in a gamemode, however this is fundamentally the core of who everybody I play with wants to see.

Having firefights in totally different places each round would give the game so much more life and make it so much more replayable.

last edited by Whitby

yes otherwise it becomes dull and predictable, the new maps are lovely, but such a small percentage of them are used.

random capture points or even 3 or 4 different options for each point would make this game have so much more shelf life..

It doenst help having only 3 maps to play on, our regular players on the server are getting a bit bored

I made a post about this before if I remember correctly. I completely agree. Capture points should be randomized to take advantage of those awesome maps, at least for co-op.

But then map design goes out the window...

Who am I kidding? The maps are already laid out horribly with no regard to sight lines or choke points.

@cyoce

The maps are laid out incredibly for a cooperative shooter. For PvP of course they're atrocious and as such the competitive scene is doomed to fail.