Any idea on a ballpark release date?

I am not asking specifically, but do we even have a target year? 2017, 2018?

@Crimdrac said in Any idea on a ballpark release date?:

I am not asking specifically, but do we even have a target year? 2017, 2018?

Definitely not 2017.

@Netheos said in Any idea on a ballpark release date?:

Definitely not 2017.

Will there be an early access version like there was for Mordheim? I personally really enjoyed the EA Version of Mordheim, instantly testing the new content on patch day with max level units was really great content on it's own, imo.

@Tragedy said in Any idea on a ballpark release date?:

@Netheos said in Any idea on a ballpark release date?:

Definitely not 2017.

Will there be an early access version like there was for Mordheim? I personally really enjoyed the EA Version of Mordheim, instantly testing the new content on patch day with max level units was really great content on it's own, imo.

I don't see why not - Netheos has said before that they value the community and our opinions - a lot of what the community suggested was implemented into Mordheim.

Maybe alpha will drop in Q4 2018? 🙂

I just got an E-mail back from Rogue Factor saying they are deep in production and can't give details, they will do this globally in conjunction with Focus Interactive.

Not much to go on, pretty quick and warm response from them though which is nice.

I'm hoping they are having a look at the forums and taking things on-board. I'll imagine there are more than a few Necro vets on here, including myself willing to help out.