Are all cosmetics, cash earned & stats being wiped upon launch?

I'm assuming some of the stuff will & should be wiped. Do we get to keep half of our points or have the items we bought converted back to points? Or do we just lose everything? Really enjoying the game so far, just don't know how much time I want to put in.

Yes. Just prior launch the Beta Accounts will be reset but depending on how far you progressed prior to launch, you'll get half of your earned credits upon reset as well as some bonus Beta Tester exclusives.
Quote from NEW BETA UPDATE – NOVEMBER 8TH - Jonny Higgins:
"Although player profiles will be reset before launch, as previously announced, we decided that Beta testers will be rewarded with an exclusive tattoo cosmetic along with additional cosmetic appearance credits at launch. We can now clarify that the additional Day 1 credit boost for beta testers will be equivalent to 50% of the appearance credits you earned during the beta, rather than a flat amount. Essentially, the more you play the beta, the larger your carry over into release will be."

Is the credit earning linear over time btw? As in do you gain 100 credit for each level and it takes as much time to level up from 1 to 2 as from 21 to 22?

If not, that initial credit will be very valuable if everyone still starts at lvl 1!

@snuffeldjuret said in Are all cosmetics, cash earned & stats being wiped upon launch?:

Is the credit earning linear over time btw? As in do you gain 100 credit for each level and it takes as much time to level up from 1 to 2 as from 21 to 22?

Same question and will the price of all items stay the same or it'll change?

last edited by Typek83

@snuffeldjuret
Not all levels give credits or items, I've had 3 or 4 levels (lvl 35 now) which gave me 0 credits and no items.
All levels are 20k xp at the moment.

Hopefully items will be rebalanced because 2100 for some items is ridiculous especially if one outfit will require 100+ levels to afford.

last edited by Depleted

It is only ridiculous if you don't want rarity. If everything is easily accessible, what is the point in having the system at all?

I wish it was wiped, the guys cheating are racking up 150 kills in two rounds, constantly. that needs to be fixed and them not keep the stuff they didn't earn to begin with.