Aim system is terrible.

Can you guys change the aim system like the original insurgency?

Whats wrong with it...? You aim down sights just like part 2 ...how is it terrible? Whats different? I know the recoil is different and some weapons feel different in comparison but the aim system is still the same....they ads as normal.

last edited by Max80

I have a lot of difficulties at aim, CQB is useless, you can get kills without aim like COD and plus, no stabilization and recoil is unrealistic, it is totally different from the original.

This is from their update announcement recently - (just in case you didnt read it)

Lets see what direction they are going with the change in weapon mechanics and then voice our opinion on how it feels. Seems fair to go that route.

Below is an updated list of what you can expect in the November 8th update and a preview of some of the items.

Migration to Unreal Engine 4.20
A series of new optimizations to push frame rates higher and reduce micro-stuttering.
A new large-scale urban map ‘Precinct’
Alpha AK assault rifle weapon for the Insurgent Advisor class (and Security Advisor in Coop)
Community dedicated servers and server browser.
Improvements to the low-quality scope option.
New functionality for the Explosive Drone, which can now enter buildings through windows to be utilized as a unique interior-clearing fire support option for the Insurgents.
A new tattoo cosmetic option, with more varieties to come.
Additional Anti-Aliasing and graphics options.
Improved character models and animations, including caching of cosmetic items to increase performance, higher quality textures, and proportion adjustments. We will be making further improvements to characters after this update as well.
Numerous gameplay tweaks to movement speed, weapon mechanics, armour, fire support, map layouts, and hundreds of bug fixes and improvements.

last edited by Max80

@gulliver580, I felt the recoil in old insurgency was better, more real feeling. Your gun actually moved back and forth, and rocked around like it was actually kicking you. now they are almost fix position and just yeet up and around the place. it feels sense less now

I really hope so, because recoil and aim system are the worst thing of the game right now, but I'm sure they will fix it.