Progression System Woes

I absolutely adore Sandstorm. And this is going to be my number one FPS for a long while to come. I like it almost as much as ARMA III, if anything it's a darned close second.

However, I have some gripes about that progression system. It's killing me, man. Haha. I just don't like how slow items are to come by after level 10. Maybe it's just me but I think it has to change. Maybe increase the amount of credits earned as you rank up? I just don't think it's fair to work so hard to level 20 and get 100 Credits at the end of the line. I imagine it'll only get worse as I level up.

Also, leveling up from local play, that is a must-have. Sometimes I just want to play offline, and it sucks that I can't get any points for it. ๐Ÿ˜ž

That said, did I mention that I love this game? because I do! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Same man, ive been trying to get a full track suit but i wasted some of the credits on the security team. So im level 30 with half a tracksuit instead. I deffinietely think they could increase the amount of credits per level. Love the game though hehe

Comon guys, slow level-upยดs keep the motivation high to play this game for a looong time ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is not Ghost Recon Wildlands where you can admire your cool outfit during gameplay.
It just helps your friends to identify you out of many other players.
If you just play occasionally and your outfit doesnยดt differ much from the others, try to compensate that by communicating more with your buddies ingame.

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING

@gsg_9_lightning that makes a lot of sense actually. It's just that I'm a sucker for customization and I hate to have to grind, but what you said is true. It's nice that everyone doesn't just have all the coolest gear. When you see a player with a neat piece of kit you know they earned it. I still don't like the 100 Credits per level up though. That has to be revised IMHO.

Play the game, not the progression system. You'll probably have more fun. And if you don't, it's not the game for you.

i'm level 150.....And that's 15,000 credits i've earned so far...and it's taken 267 hours of playing this beta (and not working for someone else) to do that. But dude.....i could keep playing this on and on and on. I dont even care about credits. I play the game cause i love it. The credits come with it. Like GSG said as well, you cant even see your own stuff. They're just so you can unlock more brightly colored outfits so your teammates dont kill you ๐Ÿ˜‰

@cyoce I'd rather have an easier progression system all the same. Thanks for your advice though.

@lordsiggi that makes sense haha. I love the game too, but I'm just a sucker for customization. Either way, this is something I'd like to see changed. If not, I'll live with it. But maybe you're right, maybe I should just stop thinking about progression and focus on the gameplay. ๐Ÿฒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ