lost load.

has any had this happen?

going down a flat road, and all of a sudden i see lost load pop up on the screen, look back at the trailer and the load is laying on the road. happen about 3 times today

Not me sorry can't help bud

Yes this happen to me with long loads many time (with and without mods)

last edited by Sanyec

Hi all,

Have you packed the logs into the trailer or are they sitting there after you've placed them?

I’ve had this too, the logs were full packed ready to deliver to the mill!

@iyagovos they are packed and long log loads

@iyagovos Hi, first time i'm lost logs on the flat road, next time (AW dlc) i'm packed long logs on the trailer and at the same time i've lost loads - 3 times one after another and i gave up...

I've had the med log trailer break loose of the western star, and the hitch regularly shoots sparks on that truck... were all the "lost loads" long logs towed by the star?

I've had it happen twice with the Bison at Grizzly Creek, both times were with the long log cart and at a similar position on the map (on the road between the second garage and the lumber mills, just after the water hazard). Luckily I had the western near with the crane attached to re-load it but I can see this being a serious problem on harder maps!

@grubdumpling said in lost load.:

I've had the med log trailer break loose of the western star, and the hitch regularly shoots sparks on that truck... were all the "lost loads" long logs towed by the star?

i was thinking along the same lines, but not just on the Western Star. if a trailer connection is (too loose) i could see the game thinking it detached and losing a load that way. then again i have never seen or heard of the long trailer detaching. only the medium trailer. either way this is a strange occurrence for sure and hopefully they can figure it out.

last edited by A Former User

I haven't seen that. Does it happen only with the AW trucks? It's possible the devs need to check the packed log bounds on each truck.

last edited by Unster

the 3 times it happen to me, i was using the LTL ford,

first time i driving down the road in 5th gear and the (lost load) popped up on the screen and i looked backed and the logs were laying on the road,

Ok i lost a load of long logs (say that repeatedly), and i was not in cabin view so i got to see what caused it. I was going reasonably fast on tarmac, and hit a bump. The front responded a little, but by the time the rear wheels hit the bump, the whole truck whiplashed the rear end into the air, bouncing the logs up out of the carriage. It seemed to me like a reasonably realistic outcome, to be honest. This was with the western star, and long logs with the loader installed. I didn't lose the trailer.

Since we have blockposts it means two reasons - you cant use tarmac with heavy loaded truck, or...this operations is prohibited by state, and we are on blackmarket.
I took first reason and dont use tarmac at all, only with flatbed in sections there you CANT avoid tarmac...so dont speed up))

@Stazco i hope the word "masochist" translates properly for you, haha.