Game play issue

I keep shooting my own team (its hard to tell who is who right away because their name doesn't pop up fast enough) and the recoil is outrageous (I personally shoot guns and this game is 300 times harder to shoot than a real gun) other than that its better than call of duty and battlefield.

Interesting. I have the opposite experience. I immediately see friendly marker and never shoot at friendlies, and most weapons' recoil is easy to control compared to real life. I mostly shoot with AKM and 1911A1 in real life.

Which weapon has too high recoil? Is it G36?

@action83 said in Game play issue:

I mostly shoot with AKM and 1911A1 in real life.

ahhhhhh..... NIce to see another 1911 owner / fan.

@kean_1 said in Game play issue:

@action83 said in Game play issue:

I mostly shoot with AKM and 1911A1 in real life.

ahhhhhh..... NIce to see another 1911 owner / fan.

Meanwhile, in Australia, some nerfguns are banned, imagine all the foam based massacres that have been prevented by this!

@shootnsmoke said in Game play issue:

I keep shooting my own team (its hard to tell who is who right away because their name doesn't pop up fast enough) and the recoil is outrageous (I personally shoot guns and this game is 300 times harder to shoot than a real gun) other than that its better than call of duty and battlefield.

Pay attention to what team you're spawning in as, also note that insurgents don't have tactical gear or helmets and they wear civilian clothing.

Change firemode to single shot with most weapons for easy to control muzzle climb, some weapons like the M4A1 can fire in full auto with next to no muzzle climb yet weapons like the m16, akm, mk17 have very strong muzzle climb that is a bitch to deal with in full auto/burst.

Compensators and vertical grips lower muzzle climb considerably, some people think surpressors work just as well as compensators but I don't

last edited by Depleted