Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Ford LTL9000!

0_1551280439919_FordLTL1024x512.png

American Wilds is a new DLC coming to MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!
Today, we're very excited to be talking to you about the Ford LTL9000

MudRunner - American Wilds releases on October 23rd on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and comes to Nintendo Switch on November 27th!

Vehicle Description:
A powerful road-hauler, the Ford LTL9000 is able to move loads like no vehicle before it. If you need to get your logs somewhere, and there's a path to take it, the LTL9000 is a great truck for the job, both fast and dependable.

Game Stats:
With it's huge 330L fuel tank, and able to take 600 points of damage, the LTL9000 is a truck to be reckoned with, and more than able to hold it's own against other vehicles.

Strengths:
With a large add-on complement, the LTL9000 is a vehicle you'll love to use moving large loads across long drives.

Weaknesses:
A heavy vehicle, the LTL9000 struggles off-road, especially with large loads. You'll not be taking this one into the deep water.

0_1551280471607_Tohl0lh.jpg

Attachments:

• Flatbed Semi-trailer: Can carry vehicles
  • Fuel cistern - Contains 1400 liters of Fuel
  • Fuel Semi-Trailer - Contains 4200 liters of Fuel
  • Fuel Trailer - Contains 1800 liters of Fuel
  • Log Carriage - Can carry Short Logs
  • Log Cart Hitch - Allows the attachment of a Long Log Cart
  • Long Log Cart - Can carry Long Logs
  • Medium Log Trailer - Can carry Medium Logs
  • Trailer Hitch - Players can attach trailers to their trucks
  • Utility Attachment - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
  • Utility Semi-Trailer - Contains 1200 Repair Points, and 4 Garage Points
  • Utility Trailer – Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
last edited by Jellyfoosh

Great! 6Γ—4 with diff lock, all logs, huge fuel trailer (4200 as all usa trucks instead of russian 3700).
But!
"LTL9000 is able to move loads like no vehicle before it" - what does this mean? Its C class without AWD, so its just a words?)

last edited by Stazco

It looks like usa trucks dont have separate garage semitrailer and trailer, and no utility semitrailer and trailer with the fuel.
They merged 4 adons into 2 with repair and garage points...i dont know...i will use russian setup for garage, its strange when special VEHICLE constructions like "kung" on soviet chassis or these american "towing vehicles" construction just dissapears to establish garage! When it is container or wagon - its more realistic imho.
As for soviet utility trailer - i dont use it, and semitrailer - only to transport jeep in deluge. But now we have flatbed, so its ok to get rid of these two.

last edited by Stazco

As for american huge fuel semitrailers (4200 instead of soviet 3700) - do you ever use it in your games?
I found only one "artificial" usage - i supply each fuel station with one semitrailer, like we get fuel from entry point- base garage...

Should probably sticky this as it's very far down on the page currently.

@stazco As expected only Western Star for real mudrunning, other 3 trucks are just for roads 😞

This and Bison have same addons, same strength probably and overall same capabilities

Freightliner is faster and has loader functions

AND Western Star is fully decked out 3 star monster with all addons and AWD πŸ™‚

last edited by zamal

@zamal Zamal, come on!..6Γ—6 or 8Γ—8 are too EASY for you and me!)) 6Γ—4 - this is for real game!!

@stazco no, i get it, they are trying to be as realistic as possible, its just i wouldnt mind one 8x8 like Oshkosh Hemtt

alt text

and 1 or 2 offroad beasts like M939

alt text

and Hayes HDX

alt text

and since they are including unlicensed tractors they could include these 3 also. that would really satisfy my hunger πŸ˜ƒ and for folks likurself @stazco who are on xbox or ps4 and cant experience mods, would be heavens brought to unholy land to have these in American Wilds!!!

yo btw check vids of that yellow animal logging, Astonishing thing to watch at 3 am ❀ :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat:

last edited by zamal

I'm with @Stazco on this... we already have a bunch of capable trucks, I'm stoked to see how they balance the new usa maps to use these trucks... and then I'm gonna bury them in the existing russian maps.

@zamal for the yellow Monster there is a solution on some well known modding pages

I have a question, will we get to see the flatbed trailer before the release? I have some ideas for self-made challenges. Pull a loaded truck on the trailer to the drop off point.

@alpscruiser im talking stock and dev made, so every platform enjoys

@kingnightshadow said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Ford LTL9000!:

I have a question, will we get to see the flatbed trailer before the release? I have some ideas for self-made challenges. Pull a loaded truck on the trailer to the drop off point.

To limber mill? Its tough and interesting, but the reason is unclear...
To tow to garage badly damaged trucks - its great usage.

@zamal
Yes i know, but this would be the first time that the DEVs will make a Model just because someone wantβ€˜s it.

@stazco I kinda figured it would be used to rescue dead trucks in hard core, but I'm thinking. Load your truck, logs and all and haul it to the mill. Like in down hill. See if it's possible to haul a truck uphill to the mill. Just a bit of fun lol

Strengths:
With a large add-on complement, the LTL9000 is a vehicle you'll love to use moving large loads across long drives......... ???

Long drives ??? Where? What game? Mudrunner ?? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

In sense of gameplay flatbeds are useless because u can always put utility attachment on truck and repair it, im pretty sure thats the reason they didnt add it all this time, but then pressure got to them cause it was frequently asked and they added it.

it is useless but it will be fun to play with πŸ™‚

last edited by zamal

@rlcn-cargamer i would also vote for lager maps. Or even for open world huge map with carrer mode.
But in existing game i m also having long rides, consuming full tank. It is possible on big maps, and with your own rule like "each mill to be supplied with long logs, delivered FROM the furthest kiosk VIA max possible route"

last edited by Stazco

this whole "American wilds" reminds me to a old topic back at oovee called "American Mud"
where people conplaint about the mud being too thick and slipery and they couldn't blast on it in 2wd no diff lock with their Fords,Chevys and Dodges like they do irl soo i guess they will now get Stuck like in real life because is the only thing i think people would do with these "Wild Beasts" that only have RWD unless this new dlc/game has real "American Mud" like they wanted back in the day or the maps are always paved road with a few gravel off road side trails easy enough to dont get you stuck with the "Wild beasts"

anyway cheers and im happy to see one of my favorite trucks in game hope they nail down the Animations like mod makers can

p.s it sounded like a trashed the dev desiscion about trucks and drive axles to use and I actually did becuase rwd and diff with a load isnt that big of a deal in this mud simulation

last edited by Forces