In coop, players will respawn next to enemies

This has happened to me in several occasions: part of the team is wiped out, remaining players take an objective triggering the respawn of the rest of the team.
The problem is in some cases there are enemies in the spawn location. Plus because the player is stuck in a weapon loading animation for a few seconds in some cases I'm facing point blank an enemy and can't do anything but dance around as it mows down the respawn.

Worse: last night 3/4th of the team respawned next to a suicide bomber. I couldn't take the shot (weapon prep animation) and of course he blew up the whole spawn wave.

@ours said in In coop, players will respawn next to enemies:

because the player is stuck in a weapon loading animation

This is the problem, the stupid loading animation. It should only happen on the truck, that's it! The place this consistently happens is after respawning the team after capping A at Farmhouse while playing Insurgents. I made a post about this a little ways back. The animation is annoying and super unnecessary.

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/30472/full-magazine-load-at-spawn-sucks

Thanks, went to your original post and upvoted.

I also mentioned this spawning close to the Bots problem in my Coop A.I. needs overhauling topic a few weeks ago.
The loading animation is really unnecessary when spawning after capping a mission objective.