Battle Royale Mode

Do you guys consider BR mode?

• Instead of searching for items, players search for points to buy items (weapons, ammo, accessories, armor, and etc.).

• Players have start points for secondary weapons

• buy/sell only at the checkpoints

I can't imagine anyone creating a shooter these days doesn't at least mention "battle royale" in some discussion at some point.

If I recall correctly from one of their Q&As, NWI did throw it around but have no plans for it. .....but in true NWI fashion, I think they take a "never say never" approach.

Please don't.

Love you all!

@kerroro said in Battle Royale Mode:

Please don't.

Love you all!

In all honesty, I think it is far more likely that they revisit the campaign they put aside rather than a BR mode. .....which would make me really happy.

so it is normal mode, just the game won't tell you were the caches are?

I'd want a refund if the idea ever floated around as a possible gametype by nwi.
Battleroyale? you're in a battlefield. focus on the objective and if you care so much for stats then try to avoid dying, have the odd challenge round by limiting yourself to a pistol knife and utility only or something like that.

The only game that done Battle royale well is Rust. h1z1 kotk, poopg and shartnite are really bad imho, it's an overdone gametype, i'd rather see the return of the Gladiator gametype (free for all) which promotes pure chaos and you don't need some silly map reducer mechanic to pull it off.

last edited by Depleted

Not a bad idea. Maybe an Explorer Mode where users can join a random lobby and just go guns blazing, no points, no objective, unlimited respawn, just messing around, and trying various things. I think it would be a fun thing for players who want that RNG, and for people to come familiar with maps, class, guns, etc. There would be various weapons cache around the maps where players can reload, resupply, and safe zones where players who want to take the time to customize a class and try it live. maybe a mini games of koth by capturing a building and holding off against the lobby for 10 mins.

There's dozens of battle royale games out there and more are coming out by the day. It'd be wasted resources for NWI to spend time developing a BR mode.

Why not just go play one of the already released BR games instead of trying to make this game into one as well?

(Though once modding support comes, have at it.)

would the OP kindly please Kill themselves?

nope stay away from battle crap

Sounds like the new COD:BLOPS is the game for you! As for Insurgency, get that crap outta here!

@kean_1 said in Battle Royale Mode:

I can't imagine anyone creating a shooter these days doesn't at least mention "battle royale" in some discussion at some point.

If I recall correctly from one of their Q&As, NWI did throw it around but have no plans for it. .....but in true NWI fashion, I think they take a "never say never" approach.

I'm sure as the sun will rise this morning, if NW doesn't implement it one day, a modder certainly will.

@meatsac said in Battle Royale Mode:

I'm sure as the sun will rise this morning, if NW doesn't implement it one day, a modder certainly will.

Yeah... If it can be done, they will certainly find a way.

@biotik01 said in Battle Royale Mode:

so it is normal mode, just the game won't tell you were the caches are?

It would be so cool.

if you want a BR HUEHUEHUEHUE mode, mod it in once the sdk is released in/after december.

....And a zombie mode too!!!