Have we gotten rid of the peer press... uh i mean totally optional cosmetic dlc gone yet?

Of course being that its t o t a l l y o p t i o n a l to pay real money to simply customise your character in a reasonable amount of time. Not counting gun and knife skins which im sure will be t o t a l l y o p t i o n a l to purchase. Along with t o t a l l y o p t i o n a l purchase for gamma control and full bright skins control. Maybe I could even unlock the fov 100+ with a one time t o t a l l y o p t i o n a l purchase. What even is extortion right?

last edited by Boocheus

@boocheus I totally agree with you! People should NOT be held responsible for their OWN actions! Oh wait---

Hey it's how 🅱ortnite made its money...

@jensiii Yeah lets also start holding depressed people accountable for their actions.

And if a women gets reaped because she dressed scantly. itll be her own fault right?

Go away troll. Ill ignore your name from know on.

What are you even talking about?

Here we go again....

I hope this gets locked soon.

@boocheus said in Have we gotten rid of the peer press... uh i mean totally optional cosmetic dlc gone yet?:

@jensiii Yeah lets also start holding depressed people accountable for their actions.

And if a women gets reaped because she dressed scantly. itll be her own fault right?

Go away troll. Ill ignore your name from know on.

Im not gonna spend too long in this thread since youre clearly baiting but I do want to throw this argument away.

Putting in your own credit card information for a virtual hat is not the same as raping a woman for dressing scantily. One harms yourself, another harms someone else. These two things are not related and honestly you shouldnt bring it up since its not involved. If you spend your money on something you dont think you should spend youre money on its your fault and you are held accountable. They arent lying to you. You should know what you purchase and weather or not its worth it.

To be honest, visual dlc is peer pressure but ive earned most of what I want ingame without the assistance of real momey, it just took a bit.

What? Where is this dlc?

1. There's no plans for paid DLC in Insurgency: Sandstorm at the moment.

2. I'm locking this thread, as it's pretty clear the arguments here aren't in good faith.