Overall I lost 900 credits. Won't you compensate and refund those?

You took my brown cargo pants that I bought for 600, then I bought the new ones for 300. Total: 900. It's 9 levels and it's a lot of time out of my life.

last edited by Feedback

This is a beta. Stuff like this is bound to happen. Everything will reset at release anyways. Losing stuff now or in a few months doesn't make a difference.

@benz said in Overall I lost 900 credits. Won't you compensate and refund those?:

Losing stuff now or in a few months doesn't make a difference.

Or in a couple of years. Who the fuck are you again? Are you part of NWI? Because my question is forwarded to them. It's one thing to lose 900credits for few more day - another to lose 9 levels for the next 3 months.

I don't understand why retarded egomaniacs feel the urge to stick their noses into everything.

last edited by Feedback

I will never forgive you for taking away my camo boonie hat

Yeah I think I'm with you on this. It's fine if everything gets reset at launch, and none if it matters because it's a beta, but at the end of the day the unlocks and customization are a big incentive to keep players playing the beta, which means more bugs caught.

Considering that the profiles from alpha and beta did not reset automatically, I assume they haven't figured out how to do such things.

Also just recently tried to purchase a pair of cargos for 300 credits, I have 600, and it tells me I have insufficient funds, so I guess it is a bug to look into.

Also I would also fully expect all customization to reset at final release. I would assume that the Beta guys will get a few additional credits at start to spend on customization to make up for the loss. Just speculation on my part this, but certainly would be nice to get confirmation how they intend to deal with this matter at final launch.