Game crashes after 30 second in a match

Hello,
When I join a game and at the very beginning after a few steps the game crashes with the following image. Does anyone recognize this? What can I do to prevent this? Run the game on my laptop with a GeForce GTX 1050 and a i7 7th gen 8gb. Is my computer just shit or is there something else I'm doing wrong?
0_1536356918549_SandstormCrash.jpg

Also, in the character selection screen my insurgent character has invisible pants. Funny, but i don't really care.

plz help

Submit the crash and provide the info there as suggested by the crash reporter message

"Please provide detailed information about what you were doing when the crash occured."

I start the game from steam and join a coop match. I joined as gunner and walk a few steps there are a lot of stutters until the game freezes and a few seconds later, crashes. I have my shadow settings on the lowest number and the CPU setting set to 2.2. I don't really know what that means tho. Like most of the video settings is foreign computer gibberish to me. I keep most settings on off and on medium/low.

Same thing happens to me, sometimes it doesn't happen and other times I crash 3-6 times in a row and give up. I submitted the crash reports up until the 10th or so time and stopped. No point in sending the same report over and over. I'm using a GTX 1070 TI and this crash happens regardless of high or low settings.