Kick feature and Team Killing

We need a kick feature period and if a player is constantly team killing they should just be kicked by the game.

They already are auto-kicked by the game. You get 3 warnings for blatant team damage (firing on teammates out of combat/not near enemies), all other instances are too human for an automated system to decide malice.

Already got killed twice in the last CoOp game because on asshole wanted to try his sniper and another asshole wanted to makebelieve I was attempting to shoot at him after running from a conga of bots.

Both of them got a warning for killing me...

This is happening to me too. It seems if players get bored they start team killing.

Very frustrating.

The game needs a 24-hour ban or even a week ban for the excessive team killing.

@xdark said in Kick feature and Team Killing:

They already are auto-kicked by the game. You get 3 warnings for blatant team damage (firing on teammates out of combat/not near enemies), all other instances are too human for an automated system to decide malice.

Already got killed twice in the last CoOp game because on asshole wanted to try his sniper and another asshole wanted to makebelieve I was attempting to shoot at him after running from a conga of bots.

Both of them got a warning for killing me...

I hate to break it to you, but as of right now...the "TK warning" resets after EVERY objective (on coop...not sure about VS)

I had a guy tried to TK me all match, and each time I would kill him. He would respawn after every objective and try again...and each time it only said "TK warning 1/3"

He eventually tried to keep the team from winning when he respawned on the final objective counter-attack, but as soon as he killed his 3rd person, he was insta-kicked.

I say this because currently the system is broken, and additional measures (like votekick) need to be put in place until the auto-kicker detection is better

last edited by AMURKA

relax this game won't become csgo2.0

A votekick option will be useful for AFK and teamkilling. It was very good as implemented in the last insurgency.

IMO they don't need to try and tune the autokick further.

There is an auto-kick for AFK after 2.5 minutes.

A vote kick is absolutely necessary though for people being assholes.

@amurka No, the TKing limit is run on a timer and will reset ever few minutes. See patch notes.