Reload bug

Is anyone else having a bug were they reload and it says that they have a full mag and you go to shoot and all you get is a click. i find my self atm having to reload 3 times because it keeps bugging out

Maybe you are moving too fast and it cancels your reload animation. It is a game mechanic : if you don't wait the reload to be done, then you just have your bullet in your weapon's chamber, and you have to put on your clip to keep shooting.

Love you all!

that is what i thought at first but i'm standing still crouched and it still does it

Not getting this issue at all unfortunately. The only time this seems to happen is when I do exactly what Kerroro explained above

I've had this glitch, but only on the single feeders i.e. the Mosin and Toz

I also have a slightly different issue where when I try and do a speed reload, it will play the right animation, but it won't drop the magazine, just store it, and it takes as long to finish as a normal reload.

It's not a bug, you started the reload process but cancelled it.
Your mag indicator isn't even showing a full mag, it's hollow when this happens.
Empty the chamber and reload, then sprint or cancel by jumping/vaulting/swapping firearm, you'll see its not a bug but a feature.

It's very frustrating for it to happen, it's happened to me many times, tac reload - cancel without thinking about it cus you can't sprint and reload (Why the hell not? We don't need hands to run as we're bipedal.) and go to engage a target only to hear CLICK, or in some cases there is a round in the chamber and then you die.

last edited by Depleted

It's not being cancelled. I've watched very carefully when I think it'll happen and sometimes the ammo goes up and snaps back down when I fire and other times it just doesn't go up and the indicator fades out. I am absolutely sure that it is a glitch. Several times while waiting for start I'll get a glitch where the speed reload animation plays, but the mag-out and mag-in actions play in sync with the tac reload. MP is especially glitchy.

I wish they went back to the old reload system. I have been experiencing the same issue. I let the reload animation finish, without sprinting or switching weapons, and there's no bullets. It's been an issue for too long.

This is a bug, it's known about, and will be addressed in a future patch.