Can we shoot from barrel of the gun, not from our eyes now?

As the title suggests, I am rather displeased with the current form of "you shoot from your eyes" mechanic. This just makes you head glitch and show only your eyes to shoot at your enemies. Not to mention the leaning corner bias from the last game. Can the bullets properly come out from the barrel of the gun now please?
And if the barrel hits a wall or something, it can always retract, which is a mechanic you already have in place. So I am not sure why you wouldn't make it the case.

I think they already do. When I walk too close to a wall or an enemy, my gun folds in and I can't shoot straight ahead. The bullets go where the gun is pointed.

I think its the same as INS2, eyes from ADS and barrel from the hip. It would be a nice change, just like RS2, but I don't see it happening. They are doing what they know and it worked in INS2.

@noscopes-allowed said in Can we shoot from barrel of the gun, not from our eyes now?:

I think they already do. When I walk too close to a wall or an enemy, my gun folds in and I can't shoot straight ahead. The bullets go where the gun is pointed.

That's weapon collision, completely different. When you collide you can't fire. Don't hug those walls, use stand off cover.

You can fire. The bullets go the way the gun is pointing though.

Yes you can, but it just a punishment and they go up. When you collide its not ADS, so from the barrel. ADS is still eyes.

Actually, no. The bullets come out of your sights in this game, or "your eyes" as you called it, just like in Rainbow Six Siege and maybe Insurgency2.

If you're aiming ADS it comes out of the scope. If you're hip firing it doesn't