Full list of issues ive had in the beta 2 thus far

Firstly.
Items I spent credits on in the beta 1 appear on my character both in game and in menu, but in the buying menu it appears as though i do not have them bought, and switching out cosmetics will have me lose them and I have no other way of getting them back except for buying them again.

Reload bugs:
After shooting a SMAAWS, sometimes it automatically switches to my primary as oppose to letting me reload it.
Doing a full reload on a completely dry shotgun will actually only load 1 shell even though the animation played loading 8 shells, forcing me to reload again after firing that shell.
When completely emptying a primary weapon I begin a quick reload, but stop the reload half-way (once removing the empty mag) and switch to another weapon, then switch back to the primary and finish the reload. i should have a full mag at this point, but im actually empty and have to reload again.

Gameplay issues:
Ive tested just about every automatic weapon with and without grips and compensators on local play with bots, and on a lot of weapon it seems to have little to no effect even with both of them attatched, i dont know if this is bug, or if they need to be buffed.
if its not a bug, it certainly needs buffing then bc both grips and comps are a whole 3 weight point for something that has little to no impact on recoil, both vertical and horizontal.

Ive been having a lot of hit registration issues (this goes for coop and multiplayer), where im certain i shot someone enough times to kill them or got a headshot, but they dont die.
also, when running away from fire, and dying once ive ran away well enough around a corner or behind a wall.

Also, i think characters on multiplayer move too quickly, to the point where it looks unnatrual and makes it very difficult to aim depending on the angle. this is especially noticeable when strafing left and right and on stairs, where it just looks goofy how fast someone is seen speeding up the stairs.
this may be an issue with animation synchronization too.

Edit: sometimes enemy player models appear completely invisible, except for the plate carrier / ammo pouches and their weapon, but this is a rare bug and it only happens for some of enemy players on the server.

Edit 2: The RPG is practically unusable, because when i aim and fire, the rocket shoots wwaaaaayy off target, very low, and sometimes low-right, causing me to sometimes kill a teammate or myself.

last edited by Alkymist

@alkymist said in Full list of issues ive had in the beta 2 thus far:

When completely emptying a primary weapon I begin a quick reload, but stop the reload half-way (once removing the empty mag) and switch to another weapon, then switch back to the primary and finish the reload. i should have a full mag at this point, but im actually empty and have to reload again.

No you shouldn't You popped out the mag and never put in a new one, why would switching guns magically put one in for you? The only actual bug here is when you do it with a machine gun, It doesn't remember you pulled the can off and you have to start the WHOLE reload over again, instead of just continuing where you left off.

on second read. You did say you "completed the reload". But I'd be willing to bet you ALSO probably tapped shift to start running... or did some other action that cancelled the reload because you were trying to move/climb/go prone/get up/ etc. All those things cancel the action and require you to finish later.

last edited by AMURKA

no, i didnt do any of that im 100% certain.
i finished the reload, and i did not press shift, go prone, or anything.
before posting this, i made sure all of these examples were real bugs, technical issues, and not a problem on my end.

ive had the same issue with reloading. often reloading an empty magazine. the mag is in, he hits the bolt release. but instead of a full mag i have one round