Helicopters Armored With Paper?

Minigun Air support goes down after <5 seconds of taking nothing but small arms fire (bullets). I swear it rarely gets more than 1 kill. Sure sometimes it does great, but 9/10 times it's down within 10 seconds and was NEVER HIT WITH A ROCKET!

Apache is little better.

Also, someone explain to me why the minigun air support I called in is getting ZERO kills if the enemy AI is simply standing out in the open shooting their rifles at it?

Also, someone explain to me why the minigun air support I called in is getting ZERO kills if the enemy AI is simply standing out in the open shooting their rifles at it?

I've noticed many people call in support choppers directly above enemy positions or in their "spawn area". This will not only make it a target to every single bot that has a view of it but also prevents the minigun from shooting at them because the gun itself cannot be angled 90 degrees downwards. Apaches are different because the cannon is below the heli and can aim 90 degrees towards to ground.

In short, Apaches are well rounded in every situation, Minigun support needs to be called near your position or at a distance where they can actually engage the enemy.

I just think they need either better armor, or to have their HP increase so 3 bots shooting guns at it for a few seconds doesn't bring it down...