TTK strawpoll

Pointless poll. Here's why:

People in this forum sometimes don't even talk about the same thing. Some talk about game play, others about hitreg, meanwhile some confuse one for the other.

If you make a poll like this you also have to provide what you actually wanna know by giving an explanation of the poll. F.e:

Do you think 3 shots against a heavy armored guy is too much? Please ignore hitreg issues.

You can't make a poll without defining the terms.

Regards

last edited by Benz

@benz I just wanna know what people feel about it. i know hitreg will be a factor and so will many other things. but atleast we will see what people feel, right?

@croox Need to filter out anyone who hasn't played Insurgency and DoI before you make a poll.

@slazenger said in TTK strawpoll:

@croox Need to filter out anyone who hasn't played Insurgency and DoI before you make a poll.

I'm really happy about this kind of posts. The devs will read this and just shake their heads.

last edited by Benz

@slazenger said in TTK strawpoll:

By posting it here, I'd imagine at least ~80%+ of participants have played one of the two before.

But really the way to ask would be as a poll within Sandstorm, combined with a followup question which of the preceeding games they have played. That could be data-mined better against time played etc. and would give a more meaningful samplesize.