Please replace the planned micro transactions with a donate button. Thanks.

Being able to pay for a shortcut is seedy and makes the value of any item you grind for, non existent. Thanks.

@boocheus said in Please replace the planned micro transactions with a donate button. Thanks.:

Being able to pay for a shortcut is seedy and makes the value of any item you grind for, non existent. Thanks.

The value of a cosmetic item is determined by the amount of value you give it.

Stop speaking like a wall mart dog and speak like a gamer.

Im describing value in a method detached from actual currency but i understand you millineal gamers dont understand what gaming unlocks really used to be about.

even if it is just cosmetic.. I still prefer to have access to the whole game, without having to spend extra (micro transactions)

last edited by tourist

@tourist said in Please replace the planned micro transactions with a donate button. Thanks.:

even if it is just cosmetic.. I still prefer to have access to the whole game, without having to spend extra (micro transactions)

You have. No one forces you to buy anything. Just play the game and unlock stuff.

Take Benz with a pinch of salt, he's trolling most of the threads in this forum. When was the planned microtransaction announcement? I totally missed it, I'd like to have a read.

@whitby said in Please replace the planned micro transactions with a donate button. Thanks.:

Take Benz with a pinch of salt, he's trolling most of the threads in this forum.

Am i wrong here atm? Argue how i'm wrong :). Can you? Or just... baiting?

@whitby I heard it in the Beta 1 launch stream. But for only cosmetics who really, deeply thinks any microtransactions will ruin it? If anything, I'm salty about how much the shit costs after the Beta 1 adjustment. I feel like each item should have a variant with a base value of a few hundred credits, so it isn't a 20-level grind to get a helmet or pair of gloves (or the variants of the SF clothing). The Camo types make a little sense at least.

last edited by lawnjesus

The microtransactions are only going to be cosmetic. They will not in any way affect how you play, the chances of winning, etc. They're literally only a different look. You can grind for them or if you're someone who doesn't have the time, you can purchase them with real money. The game isn't introducing lootboxes, supply drops, etc. So it isn't going to be P2W.

If you don't like the cosmetic items, then no worries - you can earn them by simply playing the game.

I think that is fair. If there is a certain clothing you just must have, you will have it quickly.

@captain-price said in Please replace the planned micro transactions with a donate button. Thanks.:

The microtransactions are only going to be cosmetic. They will not in any way affect how you play, the chances of winning, etc. They're literally only a different look. You can grind for them or if you're someone who doesn't have the time, you can purchase them with real money. The game isn't introducing lootboxes, supply drops, etc. So it isn't going to be P2W.

If you don't like the cosmetic items, then no worries - you can earn them by simply playing the game.

Little Question:
I have clocked in 19 hours now and have earned 1800 credits - is this normal and should this be like that?

I'm asking because, for example, a high-cut helmet already costs 1800c so a high-cut helmet is 19hours worth?

A Hoodie can even cost up to 2100c that's around, I don't know, 20 / 21 hours for one hoodie.

Also, why can't I change the eye color as security but as a terrorist I can?

last edited by SirPenetrator

@SirPenetrator

Yes it is normal. They are going to squeeze you to make you pay.

And i also the subconscious drive people have to get the hottest new skin for a character that the fanboys want you to forget about. ItS JuSt COsMeTiC !11!

last edited by Boocheus

@boocheus said in Please replace the planned micro transactions with a donate button. Thanks.:

So instead of that you want them to replace their "money making scheme" with a button to literally give the development studio money..?

Are you.. okay?

By the sounds of their facebook live stream, only cosmetics that can be unlocked in normal play will be available.

Really want that sick Multicam camo? Then if you don't have a problem with giving NWI a bit more money for a great game, then you can buy unlock credits, or you can play to earn them.

I see no problem with it unless they made the values unattainable without serious hours put in like Battlefront was.

@sirpenetrator As you level up you gain more cosmetic credits over time, especially when reaching certain peaks like maybe level 25 or 30. You also get random cosmetics for free each level. I got one of the Soft Padded gloves for Security that was Dark Grey without spending any credits.

@SirPenetrator

And i also the subconscious drive people have to get the hottest new skin for a character that the fanboys want you to forget about. ItS JuSt COsMeTiC !11!

Not to be rude or anything, but you're honestly kind of an idiot. Cosmetics offer no gameplay advantage whatsoever, and if you think this game's gonna become pay-to-win, then you clearly don't know the dev team at all.

last edited by MarksmanMax

This is just stupid if you ask me... u whine about things that dont interfere with your ability to play in this game... Thats just stupid...cosmetic f2p or p2p is the best option there is for games nowdays. And you still complain?

@biass Yeah because patrion was a terrible idea that never took off...

I love all the fanboys attacking me personally without actually understanding what they are talking about, they simply repeat the same lies to themselves. Guys, im not here to convince you, you've all convinced yourselves, im trying to save normal people.

last edited by Boocheus

@p_lav Thats how it is right now, which is all i care about. I dont care for future promises. Refunded days ago