GEFORCE NOW

geforce now allows you to play via Nvidia streaming to your Mac, insurgency works fine, I preorder the beta for sandstorm via steam, enter geforce now, and its not supported, thus my whole reason for canceling the purchase of this game.

as is though, this game, sandstorm, will dominate call of duty and battlefield games, on xbox one x it needs to be at high medium settings, should reach max fine though, 1080p 65fps, or 1920x1200 60fps...thats what we want, though 4k is nice, we prefer 1080p 60fps, high settings especially in anti aliasing and shadows. xbox one x can do this easily.

@overd0se said in GEFORCE NOW:

geforce now allows you to play via Nvidia streaming to your Mac, insurgency works fine, I preorder the beta for sandstorm via steam, enter geforce now, and its not supported, thus my whole reason for canceling the purchase of this game.

Dude, you can't expect to play a game in a Beta State and already having support for the Geforce Streaming Service'? It's a Beta, not the finished product. This "additional" feature will probably be added somewhere after the release of the game. That's one of the worst reasons I heard yet to refund the game lol