Mouse and keyboard issues.

I have been playing the sandstorm beta 2 for about 3 hours, and it allready happened twice that my mouse and keyboard suddenly don't work ingame anymore. I can't move or look around, neither enter the pause menu using esc. The game hasn't crashed because you can still see foliage movement, moving teammates and enemys. The only way I found to "fix" this problem is closing the game with ALT+F4. I didn't find a way to reproduce this bug so far.

I use the Logitech G502 mouse and the Logitech G610 MX Red´on Windows 10.

last edited by der_burgi

Do you perhaps have secondary input device connected ? (gamepads, pedals, etc.)

I have the Xbox wireless adapter connected to my PC, but the controller itself is switched off. If the gamepad isn't connected to the adapter, it is not visible as an input device. But I will try to plug the adapter out, and I'll let you know if it fixes my problem.

last edited by der_burgi

I have been having the same issue, at random, since Beta1.

I too have an Xbox Wireless adapter connected, and had not thought that could be an issue. I'll try removing mine as well and see if the issue replicates at any point.

@der_burgi said in Mouse and keyboard issues.:

I have the Xbox wireless adapter connected to my PC, but the controller itself is switched off. If the gamepad isn't connected to the adapter, it is not visible as an input device. But I will try to plug the adapter out, and I'll let you know if it fixes my problem.

I have played now for about 7h without the wireless adapter and had no problems with my mouse and keyboard so far.