Name list on Loading Screen

I think NWI should get rid of that, it's useless, broken and uses more resources when loading the map. In my opinion this feature needs to go.
Again i don't think NWI is thinking about their community that plays on non gaming laptops or lower specs computers.

@facknrite said in Name list on Loading Screen:

I think NWI should get rid of that, it's useless, broken and uses more resources when loading the map. In my opinion this feature needs to go.

...someone please tell me how many processing power it takes to draw TEXT in a BOX over a PICTURE...because the entire game UI does the same thing but, oh, no thread about it. Besides, the loading screen is sitting there while OTHER more intensive stuff is going on...text or no text YOU would be having issues. (see below )

It takes variables already loaded in the game and draws them on the screen the same way it draws the names over the players...you're making up shit to complain about at this point.

Again i don't think NWI is thinking about their community that plays on non gaming laptops or lower specs computers.

Or you should be playing games on a gaming computer because games that require gaming computer hardware to render their content...need gaming computer hardware.

The game Engine itself requires a higher end machine for 3D content of higher fidelity, so this is a YOU problem not a developer problem. They're already making 1080's trickle to 30FPS in some cases, so your i3 Dell Inspiron with integrated graphics isn't a thing they're looking at.

This isn't SOURCE anymore, kids. That engine is already going over a decade old, even with the upgrades made to be by NWI for the first game. Stop using it as a reference point on how the game should run when

• A ) it's old as dirt and
  • B ) you're playing on a dirt toaster...

Why you just don't bite your tongue before talking crap, just because you have no issues with the game it doesn't mean others doesn't have them.

Loading screen is heavy on medium - low performances computers and half of this community plays on non gaming laptops/computers so i guess you want to play by yourself the next couple years because people won't spend a shit load of money buying new hardware for a game from where they don't make a dime for playing it so it's not worth to waste money on extra hardware just to play a game.
So i guess before posting here with that attitude and stop thinking on yourself and how good or bad the game runs for you, you need to start thinking on the community because without the community you will have to play with a few people.
Why you just don't start doing your homework tough guy and go through the forums and start reading all the refund topics out there because of the lack of optimization this game have. Today you see 1000+ players online but it really doesn't tell you how many of them actually can play the game.
Next time you will probably see half of them online and then you will start crying about the game and end up moving to something else.
This community doesn't need toxic people like you so if you don't change your attitude and come with more friendly messages that can actually help others then you can go F* yourself.