Looking for Model Kits

Hello everyone, I am looking for a model kit of A M35A2 to build and paint and display at shows on the fender of my truck, looked all over the internet cannot find what i want, must look good/ have detail and must be a Tandem (2 axles in rear)

Thanks in advance

@1967deuce said in Looking for Model Kits:

M35A2

my brother builds models for a hobby, i might be able to help. does scale matter? or you looking for this in any scale?

@8up-local said in Looking for Model Kits:

M35A2

my brother builds models for a hobby, i might be able to help. does scale matter? or you looking for this in any scale?

Good morning 8up

looking for 1/16th or 1/14th scale. really what i wanna do is get an rc car chassis and put the deuce on top of it, but just a static model is cool too

M35A2

seems to be a very limited/ hard to find model. i figure you have seen the AFV Club kit one, although only can find these in 1/35. also found an rc of one in 1/16. both on amazon. from what i can tell discontinued is what you will be finding on most models. so other than checking euro sites and stuff, best bet to find basicly what you are wanting would be to scan model forums in hopes of finding one for sale imo. my brother has this trouble all the time with his models as well. he is into the WW2 stuff mostly, but does many different types. imo best work he does is usually the old sailing ships. i asked him to keep an eye out as well for ya.

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local said in Looking for Model Kits:

M35A2

seems to be a very limited/ hard to find model. i figure you have seen the AFV Club kit one, although only can find these in 1/35. also found an rc of one in 1/16. both on amazon. from what i can tell discontinued is what you will be finding on most models. so other than checking euro sites and stuff, best bet to find basicly what you are wanting would be to scan model forums in hopes of finding one for sale imo. my brother has this trouble all the time with his models as well. he is into the WW2 stuff mostly, but does many different types. imo best work he does is usually the old sailing ships. i asked him to keep an eye out as well for ya.

Hey man good morning. thank you very much, i really appreciate it. Yeah thats what i found, itys a rare model to find. I may just have to make my own model

Hey... u looking for 4x4 or 6x6.... 1:16 is no problem to find in the net... but is nit good enough for rc... soi u can use the chasis and buy an goid rc set fir it.....
http://m.lili-modellbau.de/item/393837

Its a german site.... just an example

@ewgenij84 he is looking for a 6x6 and that model you linked is 1/12th scale not 1/16th. still looks like a good platform to start with. nice find ewgenij. 👍🏽

last edited by A Former User

No problem.... Making self rc and plastic models.... just try to help.....has 3 tamiya Electro cars(crawler...Buggy...drifter...all 1:10) and an hpi baja in 1:5 with an Benzin motor....

cool, just picked up the "new" honcho myself for the heck of it. i never have built a good trail truck yet. so am planning on turning it into an Aussie style overlanding/off road rig. looking into the choices in cabs for now. 🤙🏽