Insurgency: Sandstorm | Raw PvP Gameplay & Pre-order Beta 1

@logao-coyote said in Insurgency: Sandstorm | Raw PvP Gameplay & Pre-order Beta 1:

What time does b1 start?
Thx

It starts officially at 18h00 CEST Thursday 9th August.

I'm brazilian and we need a better ping to play well. here on Rio de Janeiro i got 119 ping on Ins NA servers and i can play well, but, in Sandstorm i got 200/300 ping or more on same region.

During the alpha test, I couldn't find even one game probably because the game doesn't support my internet environment(Which is a university net-work in my dorm, which require login-in in daily base). I don't have such problem in most modern games, includes insurgency 1. I wonder if you guys fixed that yet...I really love the game, but if I can't play it where I live, I clearly won't pre-order it...

last edited by ashered

did someone know the time for the release of the BETA 1 ??

will we be able to play with our friends this time around? In alpha we usually could get into the same server, but usually on opposite teams.

ok its 8/9/2018 at 12:07 and the beta is not open this is BS. you guys said on august 9 the beta would be on. yes mabye its only 7 mins but you again said on the augest 9 please deliver game

@netheos said in Insurgency: Sandstorm | Raw PvP Gameplay & Pre-order Beta 1:

18h00 CEST

One note plz, allow us more than 4 days of Beta, coz some of us spend 1-2 days just downloading, and that will leave us a couple of days to play after work-time. Just make it a week or so, that would be enough 🙂

I spent double the price of IS to download 4G and was having a problem of Steam not recognizing what it downloads, until I did a whole OS fresh install, so I hope to download through ADSL, but if 4 days are all that you can provide, then 4G again, I just wished I used that money to buy more copies for friends.

@pila1113 said in Insurgency: Sandstorm | Raw PvP Gameplay & Pre-order Beta 1:

will we be able to play with our friends this time around? In alpha we usually could get into the same server, but usually on opposite teams.

i would like to know that too 🙂

4 HOURS 45 MINUTES TO GO.

Let us not deal with a broken game! Amen

Damn, still downloading and still 6 hours to go, I so much hope they allow us to play until Thursday, coz the September date is so far away! PLZ guys!

this game is pretty good so far in beta form

bit of optimisation would go a long way

i notice the controls feel sticky after the first engagement, say i take someone down and he has a friend around the corner if i try to engage him to soon feels like my character has an adrenaline dump, unsure if that server lag or rego just pointing out what i felt like to me

Okay, i bought this game, played 17 minutes and refund it.

Good game, but when I used Medium preset (video options) I had 30 +- FPS (sometimes lags) and when I changed my setting to Low I had 15+- FPS. I do not know why. Maybe I buy this game in future. Yes, I know it is only BETA, but I think need better optimization.

I can play on my PC AAA games with better FPS (for example Far Cry 5 [LOW] 40+- FPS)