Mods for PS4 ¿?

I’m dumb probably but are they coming? It’s getting boring without them

We currently have no plans to support modding in the console version of Spintires: MudRunner.

Hello
Thank you for this clarification, which has already been treated many times. It would be much more interresting that you can answer multiple questions asked in other posts! Thank you

@niccan69 What questions would you like answered? I do my best to answer as many questions as I can, but it's possible I've missed some.

niccan69 14 Jul 2018, 03:13 reply quote
Hello
I played for years at Spintires with a Thrusmaster T150 steering wheel, without any problems. I bought, a few weeks ago, a Thrusmaster T 300 RS, and as with my T 150, on MudRunner, my driver does not turn his arms when the steering wheel turns. All my friends who have a Thrusmaster steering wheel, have the same problem !!!! While with a G 27 everything works normally !!! I hope the DEVS will make sure to solve this problem !!!! Thank you in advance .

@iyagovos wish I would have read this before I bought the game on xbox yesterday, read on another post/page it was possible once the game once all bugs were worked out

@niccan69 Hey Niccan,

Finally getting back to this, though I believe we answered the question in another place - we're aware of this issue, but at this time, I believe the team are more focused on the MudRunner USA expansion.