Void of console Mods...

This game will be dead in less then a month if no mods are going to be released. Release of DLC will mean squat, the main reason people (Myself included) got this game on steam was because the mods mixed with the gameplay were amazing. Once people get done with the same old 13 vehicles that WILL get boring after a couple weeks playing it and no mods to add on...it will go on the back burner. I preordered this game and once they said they won’t be supporting mods on console I 100% regretted doing so.

I know there will be some BS hate comments and what not which I don’t care...this is my opinion and like everyone else I am entitled to one.

Not a hate comment at all, but it's your opinion whether to buy Mudrunner or not.
And BTW, mod support for consoles was never promised in the past...

@schlammspringer said in Void of console Mods...:

Not a hate comment at all, but it's your opinion whether to buy Mudrunner or not.

I never once said it was “promised”...when you hear or think of spintires what comes to mind (if you know the game)...Mods...add on maps...all the above.

Did you try searching or reading other areas of the forum? This has been discussed over and over and over. Pavel has responded in another post regarding console mods:

"There is hope! 🙂 But not earlier than 6 months after release I would say..."

@glockcoma said in Void of console Mods...:

@schlammspringer said in Void of console Mods...:

I never once said it was “promised”...when you hear or think of spintires what comes to mind (if you know the game)...Mods...add on maps...all the above.

Sure, in that case you're right. But if i'm thinking of SpinTires, i'm thinking of PC version - never had a console. Therefore i don't know how difficult/easy it is, to include modding in those versions.

I agree I think having dlc content that has moded trucks will make or brake this game if we don't see anything come to us after a couple months this game will fall off the edge of the map it's in my opinion the main reason people are buying for consoles is in the hope that we will see some type of dlc with moded trucks.
Yes will all know they haven't promised mods for console at any point but it would make sense to work on it.

Well, i think publisher and developer will first see, how the console version will sell and if it's worh (for the profit) to work on mod support/dlc.

@schlammspringer actually it's not hard at all. Farming simulator has mods on console, skyrim has mods, fallout 4 has mods all on console.

@glockcoma said in Void of console Mods...:

This game will be dead in less then a month if no mods are going to be released. Release of DLC will mean squat, the main reason people (Myself included) got this game on steam was because the mods mixed with the gameplay were amazing. Once people get done with the same old 13 vehicles that WILL get boring after a couple weeks playing it and no mods to add on...it will go on the back burner. I preordered this game and once they said they won’t be supporting mods on console I 100% regretted doing so.

I know there will be some BS hate comments and what not which I don’t care...this is my opinion and like everyone else I am entitled to one.

if they really wanted to add mods on console, that can be figured out and implemented, but people getting bored of a game is total normal. just look at all the games to have came out the last few years. other than those "hardcore" in the community, pretty much all games lose a good deal of player base from them after a bit of time. even with the original game and playing all the different ways i still find myself bored of playing spintires sometimes and play other things also.