Hilarious attempt to get tracked vehicles by the russians

![0_1507016739521_2017-10-03 17_43_23-Spintires™.jpg](Uploading 100%)

The russians have been trying to break through and get the tracked vehicles working. Hilarious attempt. This is a T 55 and as you go backwards, the tracks fall off. But never the less, it's a good go

But tracked vehicles where already in the game with ST+ mod !?

Quite funny indeed, but on the other hand I like that the track is a object separate and independent of wheels that can even fall off like it was in real life.

Yes, they were, but as you can see above, still not perfect.
That BTW might be the reason of official avoiding tracked vehicles: difficulties with RELIABLE solution...

I've been talking to a good buddy of mine and he's kept quiet for a long time but he's acually perfected tracked vehicles. He's also working on a weather mod for spin tires with proper weather and over 12k textures. It's all happening behind closed doors.

@Alpscruiser are you thinking of who i'm thinking? I tell ya bro, he's gonna blow this sky high with the weather mod as well as the tank. But the weather mod he's got going on, i'd give him my life saving. really top notch stuff

@Gabe_3-0 I think so. His FB page with vids and pics is very impressive.
Did you receive from him this weather mod for testing?

last edited by Eversman

@Alpscruiser I missed out I think because he was after donations at the time and I donated too late. But I belive I am still under his wing kept him under my wing. It really depends on his mood tho and if you ask nicely. This stuff dose.not.want.to.end.up.in.the.wrong.hands. otherwise years of work down the drain lol

@gabe_3-0 said in Hilarious attempt to get tracked vehicles by the russians:

@Alpscruiser I missed out I think because he was after donations at the time and I donated too late. But I belive I am still under his wing kept him under my wing. It really depends on his mood tho and if you ask nicely. This stuff dose.not.want.to.end.up.in.the.wrong.hands. otherwise years of work down the drain lol

although his graphics and weather overhauls are awesome, he did not make the tank, bad_noob did, he just reworked the xml a bit to make the tracks work better.

last edited by SKULL0FD3ATH

@gabe_3-0 said in Hilarious attempt to get tracked vehicles by the russians:

I've been talking to a good buddy of mine and he's kept quiet for a long time but he's acually perfected tracked vehicles. He's also working on a weather mod for spin tires with proper weather and over 12k textures. It's all happening behind closed doors.

why over 12k textures? most pcs don't even utilize 4k? tell him not to waste his time. focus on tracked vehicles and weather

Is it his personal FB page or a page dedicated to his work. If it's the last one, would someone tell me the name of the page?? @Alpscruiser @Gabe_3-0

@mr-kkot Google "Draconus Spintires Mods"