Accepted but never got email

I was told by netheos i was accepted but i never received an email for my key or anything. Can somebody help me pls? Im trying to tear some sandstorm up!!!

same as you can someone help

I have someone helping me, i will ask if he can read this post n help you two as well

Says i dont have access to it...i finally got my key, just gotta get home from work to download the game and try it out

Did you check your spam/junk folder? If you still don't see it, reach out to - community@focus-home.com

@captain-price This!

I was reading around on the forums and saw some people mention this. I checked my spam folder, nothing. So I thought to myself, "damn, did I empty my Spam folder and place it in the Trash? F**K I hope I didn't empty out my Trash!!!!" Checked my trash folder, searched for "Netheos" and saw my "You've Been Accepted!" email from them! Installing right now, can't wait to play this game and hopefully provide decent feedback.

Yeah, I saw that on the Steam forums as well. Those emails are just shy and like to dig themselves into your inboxes, just gotta look for them :smiling_face_with_open_mouth:

Will the game gift from a friend also have a test key?🤔

So I never got an email and that link to a thread addressing it says I don't have access to it. Where is my key? I didn't even KNOW the f'n Alpha was actually going on!!!

This post is deleted!