Supper Excited! Question about controls

Hey! I have been playing Mordheim recently and enjoying it, and was super happy to see that you guys are developing a PC version of my favorite tabletop game ever. As such I have 3 questions.

I was wondering, do you have any plans to improve on the controls for Necromunda? It seems Mordheim was developed with a controller in mind and thats great. But do you plan to offer an alternative set of controls for keyboard and mouse?

For example when placing characters at the start of a mission there are set points on the ground you can place them... at the moment I have to cycle through each point to find the right one to place the character, when with a mouse I could simply click the desired spot. This is just an example but hopefully I am making sense.

My second question, what Gangs and content will come out with the game? Will you be including the Outlanders content (Spyrers, Redemptions etc)

And finally, are you doing any sort of kick starter or early access option? I would love to sign up for early access and if available I would sign up for a tier the provides expansions (Spyrers being the gang I have the most fun with).

@Movian They already announced the 6 main houses will be aviable and probably we will see outlanders as DLC gangs. Maybe we will see Arbites and Spyrers as neutral hard enemies for veteran missions, but who knows.

I also hope they go for the early access option. I would love to get my hands into another tactic strategy RPG game, and specially if it helps development

@Glarghface said in Supper Excited! Question about controls:

probably we will see outlanders as DLC gangs

Just making sure, but this part is still speculation, aye? I mean I think it's likely - it's such an obvious win/win if so - but nothing has been announced as far as I know.

Also, I'm always excited for supper... sorry, couldn't help myself

@Mekelan Yep, it's purely speculation, but it's a speculation that might have good chances of being accurate

Did necromunda have the imperial fists as a playable faction? I never played the tabletop but i saw in the fluff that necromunda was a IF recruiting world and was curious

@Goreclaw said in Supper Excited! Question about controls:

Did necromunda have the imperial fists as a playable faction? I never played the tabletop but i saw in the fluff that necromunda was a IF recruiting world and was curious

There are generally no Space Marines on Necromunda (the Fists may indeed recruit from there in the lore, but it has no impact on the actual game at all). In fact, as far as the game goes, there's nothing that even resembles actual military, it's more a wild-west kinda deal, and might is most definitely right. Even the Imperial Guard (arguably the weakest individual soldiers in the 40K game proper) would be massively overpowered in Necromunda.

Rather, it is a game between worker-class gangs fighting over territory, status and wealth in the (nearly) lawless Underhive - the gangs are regular humans (ok they're all rather insane by our standards, but it's 40K so that almost goes without saying).

The original game rules were based on 2nd edition 40K (the standard at the time), but the whole thing was scaled down - so while the standard "ganger" may have had "Guardsman" characteristics, that was simply done so that the rules would still work, it was not an indication that a rough-and-tumble gangster was the equivalent of a trained soldier.