Bardon Plays

Hey all,

I'm Bardon. I have a Youtube channel where I play Mordheim: City of the Damned and lots of other games too.

I've been a gamer since the late 80s when it was just another way to have fun rather than the behemoth it is these days. I've never played the table top stuff and it's something I'd love to do some day.

I'm really looking forward to Necromunda. Firstly, I want to see this new setting and how it compares to Mordheim. I love stories and I want to learn as much as I can about the gangs of the underhive. Secondly, I'm looking forward to the new engine and seeing the improvements made compared to Mordheim given all the feedback from the community.

I got into Mordheim thanks to my buddies Game kNight and Morjax and through them have met an amazing community and made lots of new friends.

If you're interested you can check out my channel here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr8pCQPEXrmpA6eOpsN3Cg

There's lots of Mordheim stuff on there and there will be lots of Necromunda stuff too.

Anything else you want to know, you just have to ask. I'm looking forward to making some new friends here.

Greetings fellow ganger. I haven't presented myself either, but that's no concerning matter since i'm a run of the mill guy who plays too many videogames. The most remarkable thing about me is how lucky i am and how Mordheim hasn't been too mean with me nor my warbands (In the form of full recoveries). This also apply to any game with RNG. Also, i have more than 250 hours in Mordheim, mostly doing silly thematic runs.

Seeing so many people band together already is quite nice and we can start to especulate on how the game will go. Personally, i want to see which differences this game will have in respect to Mordheim and how it will go. I'm rooting for anything.

Hope we get something soon to comment on and share our ideas and opinions together. And also make friends as well or at least, tolerate ourselves.