Release date.

Sooo has anyone seen an official release date yet? I'm from Australia and due to time differences we usually get things before most countries. I've just noticed two of the main shops here for gaming have put down release dates as the 29/10/17 and 31/10/17

https://ebgames.com.au/xbox-one-234888-Spintires-Mudrunner-Xbox-One

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/xbox-one/spintires-mudrunner/475449/

I'm not sure there is one yet. I'd assume sometime near the beginning of october though.

I am going to guess it will be the end of October. If you look at the steam store page.

"Pre-Purchase Spintires: MudRunner
Owners of the original Spintires get a loyalty discount of 50% off!

SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends October 31"

note the preorder offer ends the 31st. I figure many people have seen this, but it only makes sense to me.

last edited by A Former User

i think it was on spintires.nl where i seen that the release has been pushed back to November now. would be nice if someone from focus could confirm this.

@8up-local said in Release date.:

i think it was on spintires.nl where i seen that the release has been pushed back to November now. would be nice if someone from focus could confirm this.

Why would you trust a completely unaffiliated site? The shop site still says October.

well i know the person and see no reason to not trust him. however if you notice i am only stating what i read and am asking if we can confirm this. nothing has been said that anything in this thread is official and that is why i am asking if it is correct. if not then when might the release be exactly?

You Oovee fanboys should be ashamed for this cheap click baiting! Release date is unchanged.
Spintires.nl is as dead as Spintires because Oovee betrayed you. haha

last edited by KcutsTog

So, I'm pretty sure that since Hazzard is in AU that his is showing november, I bet they have it set up somewhere around October 31st.

@KcutsTog i will guess that you never owned the original since you was not betrayed by Oovee as you stated. what makes you think hazzard has anything to do with Oovee? nice that you consider us as fanboys since we have as much love for Oovee as some of us have for Pavel. i personally have no love for either one, we are fanboys of the game fella, plain and simple.

rough, right. makes since and also since the preorder offer ends on the 31st then would it not make sense that it would most likely be Nov 1st which would be right after the preorder ends.

last edited by A Former User

Is official ,31 october ...

@Stellyan said in Release date.:

Is official ,31 october ...

so where exactly did you find this official release date Stellyan? care to post the link?

cool, i do not have it set up as my home page for the site, so i never see that page. thank you Stellyan.

Now it's official and on the forum, anyway.