Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!

Hi everyone,

Insurgency: Sandstorm releases in a few months and we’re all very excited to get it in your hands. In order to ensure the best possible experience on release, we are doing another round of Windows PC-only Alpha testing.

There have been a lot of changes since our last Closed Alpha. We’d like to get feedback on all the new maps, balance changes, UI improvements, matchmaking systems, and server hosting functions that have been updated since the last public test.

When providing feedback please keep in mind that the game has not yet been fully optimised and some content is still work in progress, this Alpha is intended as stress test and not indicative of the final product.

0_1530607258150_08 - logo.jpg

This “Closed Technical Alpha,” as we are calling it is not a part of the pre-order Beta access program. Any players who pre-order Insurgency: Sandstorm on Steam will get access to an exclusive Beta version a few weeks before release. Players who are in the Closed Technical Alpha will not necessarily have access to the Beta unless they pre-order.

Please keep in mind that this Closed Technical Alpha is covered by a Non-Disclosure Agreement, meaning you won’t be able to share any screenshots, videos or info about the Alpha outside of the dedicated hidden forum.

If you’re interested, please click here to be taken to our sign-up form.

Many thanks,

The Insurgency: Sandstorm Team

I just signed. I would love to work in the industry and learn the way in writing games stories, project management or creative design. Are there any open opportunities?

signed up, fingers crossed!

@70mahawk said in Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!:

I just signed. I would love to work in the industry and learn the way in writing games stories, project management or creative design. Are there any open opportunities?

Hi, you'll have to discuss about that with New World Interactive, job offers are on their website: http://newworldinteractive.com

Focus has also offers on its website here: http://www.focus-home.com/company

Have a nice day!

but why it said that You are not a forum member. Please register on the forum

@dieu_rouge Try pushing Enter on the email field

last edited by Muza

will those who have purchased the new version of the game in the beta test?

@ded-mustdie They will have access to the exclusive pre-order beta when it launches, but it doesn't guarantee access to the Closed Technical Alpha.

Does being apart of the previous closed Alpha affect your chances of testing again? And when will people start finding out if they've been accepted?
Thanks!

love insurgency already preordered sandstorm would love to play early. if anyone cant get past the part where it asks for u to be part of the fourm click on ur email and press enter

@arranhs I can't say exactly when people will find out when they've been accepted, but it will be soon.

Being part of the previous tests doesn't affect your chances of testing again - please make sure you re-register.

@iyagovos said in Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!:

@arranhs I can't say exactly when people will find out when they've been accepted, but it will be soon.

Being part of the previous tests doesn't affect your chances of testing again - please make sure you re-register.

Gotcha, cheers for the quick reply 🙂

Signed. Thank you! already preordered sandstorm and play first part )

I'll test your game with complete sexiness.

Signed and fingers crossed for the pick! Can't wait for the best FPS game to come out and beat the crap out of COD/BF 😃

@theonering Make sure you're using the same email address that you used to sign up here, that should fix it for you