OMG! I have been waiting for this to be a PC game for about 20 years!

Seriously though, I'm so glad someone is working on this. The trailer looks cool, I just hope the whole of the game can be kept as intact as possible! I'd love to see campaigns possible, with permanent wounds for characters, territory, and the need to manage your gang. This was easily one of my favourite GW games and I'm really looking forward to rebuilding my Orlock gang.. and maybe even some Spyrers (DLC maybe?)

Best news I've had all year!

-Shockr

last edited by shockr

Hey, thanks for the kind words! We can't wait to share more about the game with you as well 😉

Me too. My best friend had the game when we were growing up. He had the boxed set, and built an Orlock game. We got all of my siblings involved, each of us picking a primary gang, and painting them. I had the Eschers, my little bro had House Delaque, and my other little brother had the Van Saar. I eventually also built a Goliath gang using pewter gangers and pieces from my friend's box set. I bought the Outlanders expansion too.

My favorite thing to do was run juve-heavy gangs with the Eschers. I had all the Escher figs released by GW, and a few that were from other games too. I did a conversion from a Sister of Battle to get a heavy Bolter in my Escher gang at one point. But what I really liked to do was run small squads of 2-3 juves in my gang, especially with the model with the two swords. Run them in close, get in to hand-to-hand, and tear people up.

It was a high-risk, high-reward strategy. They either were killed extremely quickly, or decimated the opponent (parry that six, parry that five). They died, or got so much XP for wounding hits they became gangers fast.

If they died, well, they were only juves, right?

@cetera said in OMG! I have been waiting for this to be a PC game for about 20 years!:

If they died, well, they were only juves, right?

What a sociopathic, empathy-less, callous, supremely monstrous attitude!

In other words, a good starting point for surviving in Necromunda ☺