Multiplayer connection failed

I tried to play mudrunner with my friend. If I created the lobby, he could join and play for about 10 seconds, then he got a message "connection failed". If he created the lobby and I joined, I could play for about 10 seconds, after that I got message "connection failed". The only way to rejoin the game was to completely close the game and the restart the game and join the multiplayer game. After doing so I could paly for 10 seconds and again "connection failed". We tried this hundred times, verfying files, messing up with firewall, restarting router, steam.. .etc. It really sucks when you buy a game and you can't play it for more than 10 seconds with you friend. Disappointed.

i have the same problem.Sometimes i can't even connect into the game it just keeps saying "connecting...".Please help if you know any solution!.

@MitjaHD
@problemrunner

To be able to help a litlle bit more information are needed:
-Your hardware config(just in case)
-A ping /speed test for both of you http://www.speedtest.net post the result here
-Average ping when you are in game even it's a few second
-Are you able to join a game created by someone else beside your friend
-Do you ever have your antivirus asking you about making a rule for Mudrunner
-Do you have mod installed(how many, steam workshop or third party site)

last edited by Raphael

@raphael
speedtest ping is 10ms
average ping when im in the game, it's very high 100+ but this is when im in games created by other people(public lobbies)
I can join games created by someone else,but not games created by my friend,or if i create the lobby then he cant join the game...
antivirus thing : NO
i've installed some mods when i've joined public lobbies and they're from workshop I think
ty for reply ))

@problemrunner
Your friend is able to join other game without getting disconnected?

@problemrunner
Well this is really weird use the following post step by step and post both file here, somebody might be able to see something 🙂
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/1855/please-read-before-you-post-bug-report-process

Maybe @Iyagovos or @Sodoma will come by and push things further too.

last edited by Raphael

@raphael Hi there,

Sodoma isn't a community manager, he's a member of the community that helps us moderate 🙂

What platform is everyone playing on, please?

Ah yes, I see the mention of Steam now.

@problemrunner are you able to play other games with that specific friend?

@iyagovos
if your talking about other steam games,YES

Is your friend running any mods?

@iyagovos
as i mentioned i've installed some mods when i've joined public lobbies and they're from workshop I think,same with my friend