First press article..

..and it tells us absolutely nothing new aside from plans for a GOTY and Switch editions.

https://www.gamereactor.eu/news/634693/We+talk+to+Saber+Interactive+about+Spintires+MudRunner/

@trappedunderice I do not want to waste time watching this, is there anything about what Goty will contain? As for switch edition, I do not like it, it could mean blocking the technological development of the game so that this weak console could run it. The game can also be simplified more.

He said they plan to release a USA based expansion towards end of summer or early fall

YAY! Nintendo Switch version confirmed!! I'm so happy, I can take spintires everywhere I go. THANK YOU Saber and Focus! This is great news. Keep up the awesome work. You guys are doing a fantastic job.

and sad to know that we need to be hunting small crumbs for information on the game, here should be the right place for the information to arrive first, this is the minimum to do for the fans and the forum community😕

we need direct information from devs, this is the main role of forum, even if it's a little news everyone would be grateful and informed

obs: this is my opinion and a message to devs, just a consumer and fan of the game

last edited by fabio brasil

So still no news on Mudrunner USA? ☹

FFS GUYS. Press release was literally 2 weeks ago.. saying new maps vehicles etc are coming and usa expansion early sept...

Stop fuckin compmaining no other companies release info every single week...

If ur not happy go n play other games n stop bitching n crying it wont help get anything out of them..

They will release info and content when it ready1

@chri51808
In a principle I agree with you, but please try to be a bit more polite. 🙂

To the rest:
@iyagovos said in The valley: overall thoughts and suggestions for improvement:

Hihi,

Yes, I'm currently working on a community update that I plan to have out at the end of the month 🙂

So everything is on schedule, no broken promises so far, just let the people do their job...

@chri51808 said in First press article..:

FFS GUYS. Press release was literally 2 weeks ago.. saying new maps vehicles etc are coming and usa expansion early sept...

If ur not happy go n play other games n stop bitching n crying it wont help get anything out of them..

The one bitching around here is you. I was just asking if there is new informations on this, that was not complaining.

@nickhawk said in First press article..:

@chri51808 said in First press article..:

The one bitching around here is you. I was just asking if there is new informations on this, that was not complaining.

relax, this response from him was not for you, (it was for me)☺

@chri51808 For you, I say just this, this forum was created so that the staff express their opinions on the development, content, updates, problems, technical solutions and errors,

and these are answered when information and disclosure, my complaint is in the area of content information) This is my opinion, (respect), remembering that education comes first without offense and discrimination👍

(Paz e amor e deus te abençoe ☺)

last edited by fabio brasil

chill out kinder everything will come when its time ❤

@Killian-Ward Thank you very much for sharing your experience!