PTS Update (26.01.2023)

Hello Runners!

A new update is now live on the PTS, don't hesitate to give us some feedback!

Find more details about the changes below:

Mod editor

• Fixed a bug where the ‘’State’’ field was missing in the settings of the distribution

Other Changes

• Added new addons for ZiKZ 566A and Derry Special 15C-177
  • Setup was updated for ZiKZ 566A and Derry Special 15C-177
  • Fixed a bug where the ‘’Water Station’’ icon was displayed as the ‘’Fuel Station’’ icon in the rewards for some tasks and contracts of the ‘’Ontario’’ region
  • Fixed a bug where the ‘’Water’’ icon was displayed as the ‘’Fuel’’ icon in the garage for the ‘’Fire tank’’
  • Fixed a bug where the ‘’Water’’ cargo couldn’t be loaded on ‘’The Albany River’’ level (Ontario) in the COOP session
  • Various render fixes
  • Localization fixes

Thx for the update - the game seems to load faster (startup) and I was able to complete the Old Oil Rig (drilling equipment now available).

last edited by jeffpaul1234
This post is deleted!

New bug that came with PTS 21.2 (not big enough to have its own thread, so I'm posting it here):

The snow and water textures on the map view are gone from White Valley, Alaska.
This seems to be caused by level_us_02_03_new_map.pct in shared textures, which has a new hash and the texture looks to be corrupted.
Also for White Valley, level_us_02_03_new_fog_height.pct has similarly changed hash but is at the same file size.

8d6c874c-0e15-4789-9558-69382455b826-image.png

thanks to nakedDave on the discord for figuring it out

last edited by Gutão

Having just completed 'Old Oil Rig' contract with help from this latest update to 100% completion, this was encountered on my return to the garage in The Albany River.
Screen Shot 01-27-23 at 05.24 AM 001.JPG
Screen Shot 01-27-23 at 05.25 AM.JPG
The bridge road surface has somehow become misaligned.
Thanks devs!

How do I get the water towers to fill with water? What step(s) am I missing?

@N420DV probably playing with Metric units if you haven't yet, since first version of the PTS, there was a bug that prevented any water tranfers using Imperial ones, at last is should've been fixed by now.

@Nextej Unfortunately, that didn't resolve the issue. I wonder if I needed to start the entire region using metric measurements... Oh well - too late for that now.

Guess I'll have to wait for them to fix it.

@Mzulft said in PTS Update (26.01.2023):

don't hesitate to give us some feedback!

My water towers are dry. I've built all the water towers I can, and none of them contain a drop of water. I cannot build anything more, as I am out of supplies. More warehouses will open up when the fires are put out, but I cannot put out fires without water.

What does it take to fill my water towers with water?

@N420DV
Pray for rain!
Sorry!
Please ban me! 😶