Lowlands Logging Station, Not enough room to load ..Bugged?

The center map logging station in the picture below will not allow long log load, it says " Not enough space for loading" I have moved the truck and changed trucks and it still doesn't work, its as if some part of the ground items or scenery are placed too close to the load zone, In the picture I'm using the Dan truck and trying to load long logs but as you can see the error message says not enough space, I then took the truck to the logging station farther east and had no problem loading the long logs.

258647622_312941807319229_8321160604949035972_n.jpg

258535949_1061241321324644_2408968173787154007_n(1).jpg

@dabizzel please send us your save folder (C:\Users*username*\Documents\My Games\SnowRunnerBeta\base\storage) and a link to this forum post at snowrunner@saber3d.com, we will investigate this issue.

@dabizzel

That station has only ONE, ONE single long log.

You need THREE logs to load.

Bug or feature? I don't know.

The whole log issue, and planks issues need a rewrite as example deliver 3 x Medium Logs actually needs 9 logs delivered, or 3 LOADS.
And a log station with 1 x Long Logs has just one single log and you need to collect two more from somewhere to make a long log LOAD.

This post is deleted!

@gbeeten said in Lowlands Logging Station, Not enough room to load ..Bugged?:

@dabizzel

That station has only ONE, ONE single long log.

You need THREE logs to load.

Bug or feature? I don't know.

The whole log issue, and planks issues need a rewrite as example deliver 3 x Medium Logs actually needs 9 logs delivered, or 3 LOADS.
And a log station with 1 x Long Logs has just one single log and you need to collect two more from somewhere to make a long log LOAD.

This makes sense now, I guess the error should be more like " Not enough Logs to load " , then it would make sense, I'm going to take that one log and the 2 logs from northern station and manually load them and see, I wish they would differentiate logs from load of logs, I know that's kind of being picky about wording but it def messes me up since day one of introducing logging I look and think oh there's 2 loads there and really there is 2x logs only ..

Thanks

@gbeeten
Same thing with the log station north-east, looks like there is only 2 logs available at that one.
They did the same mistake back in Taymyr, that is still not fixed as of today.

last edited by DJbarro

@djbarro That's because they're giving you some extra playing pleasure to collect the TWO from the NE yard and the ONE from the other yard to make up a complete load. Great fun with the Forester dragging one then two logs out to a truck with long log carrier.

It's called 'lateral thinking'.

@xenomethean said in Lowlands Logging Station, Not enough room to load ..Bugged?:

It's called 'lateral thinking'.

There are no vehicles in the game to "officially" transport even a single log!

This is called a "bug"

@jóska-pista said in Lowlands Logging Station, Not enough room to load ..Bugged?:

This is called a "bug"

That is the question of course, but we have precedent, where single logs were both just lying on the ground and on the x-cribs awaiting harvest.

We had to find them, they were not marked and we needed to collect three of them on a suitable trailer to make a load for final delivery.

And yes nothing in the game will secure a single log ~ so yes it could be a bug. It would be nice to know. 🙂

@gbeeten Personally do not consider this a 'bug', but a job that can be accomplished, albeit with a certain degree of difficulty.
The Forester crane is capable of hanging onto a log that can be dragged behind to a strategic location to be loaded onto a long log carrier. Had my long log loader on the main northern road at the entrance to the track to NE log site, went in with the Forester and dragged two logs out, with much swearing and reloading - but doable!
The same situation occurred in Wisconsin where there were one or two long logs on a cradle to be collected and a couple in the forest area to the NW of Grainwoods River.

This game is way too simple and easy to understand and use, for a dev to come up with an idea like that and purposely have you carry a single log "manually" to two others so you can have 3 and pack them.

If I recall, the first time logging came to the server, they did that exact mistake and in Michigan, every loads of logs were of only one log, so you couldn't pack anything. Eventually they changed the numbers and then you could pack them.
That exact same situation is still present at the two log station in Drowned Lands in Taymyr.
One has 2 logs, the other has 4.
And what a coincidence, there happen to be a contract where you need to carry 6 loads of log to the farm.
I bet they accounted for the logs from those 2 stations to be use for that contract, but didn't input the right number of logs.

Simple math mistake, there's no need to look farther than that.

Do you have this issue in latest (16.5) version of PTS ?

@lun_wing !

I'm running through this today [and yesterday]
Ver 16.5 and the corresponding log station has listed two logs, and enroute will post again if it's different when I arrive.

NorthLogVer165.jpg

last edited by gbeeTen

@lun_wing

More trouble: Delivery through the Lowlands: Ver 16.5
Deliver to House On The Coast:
Long Logs x 01
Long Planks x 01

WHEN you get there it looks for:
Medium Planks x 02
Short Logs x 02
Medium Logs x 01

HouseNearCoast.jpg

@lun_wing

The three houses have the wrong names on them, my last delivery to the House On The Coast was deducted from the list for House Near the Bog

But my remaining house Is House Near The Road.

@gbeeten Hello, thank you, the issue is reported.