game not popular?

Hi folks,
First off I love the game nothing comes close to what you guys have on console.
Can you please release some PvP modes or rework some maps so that PvP players can play on all the maps. Having only 6-8 maps gets boring as shit tbh when co-op has 14 please do something about this?

Cross play is needed ASAP I'm not sure if the player base has ditched the game due to all the bugs and crashes but it's getting harder to find games and full games at that it's not fun playing 3V5 at all. I'm in Australia BTW.

Thanks Devs since battlefield 2042 shit the bed you guys have provided the only shooter I'm interested in, looking forward to many more hours of fun to come.

I have a feeling the constant blue screens, terrible hit detection, and NPCs smoking out objectives in co-op, enemies having much better vision than you in night time while not even using NODs is causing a lot of people to straight up uninstall.

Its a shame because I enjoy it, but its blaringly obvious they didnt get any actual operators to oversea the details in this game. Even the iron sights are wrong.

Have the devs even ever fired a rifle with iron sights?!?

You weld your cheek, put your nose rifht up to the charging handle, look through peep sight, what do uou see?

You dont see a tiny aperture sight a solid 12” ahead of you with the front post ahead. The peep aperture is almost invisible, and much larger due to how the human eye works, the front post site is your main vision.

I mean c’mon!!!

Exactly. The hit detection in versus mode is terrible as well, especially if the person you're shooting has bad internet. I think the maps are too campy as well. Most people in verses mode, just sit on the outside of the map with a sniper rifle, or regular rifle.

It's actually getting worse 2 days in a row now I wait for 5+ minutes to join a lobby with 3-5 players or less even or not at all I quit, I really hope it's because of the crashes and bugs because this game is great, it's the only game I play because nothing else is available on console like this game.

I'm on PS5 in Australia it is 7:41 pm time wich is prime gaming time in the region as of writing this que time is 12 minutes on Frontline and still waiting.
Please release a patch soon and enable cross play ASAP the longer you wait the more players you will lose because they will move on the console crowd are impatient.

It's actually getting worse 2 days in a row now I wait for 5+ minutes to join a lobby with 3-5 players or less even or not at all I quit, I really hope it's because of the crashes and bugs because this game is great, it's the only game I play because nothing else is available on console like this game.

I'm on PS5 in Australia it is 7:41 pm time wich is prime gaming time in the region as of writing this que time is 12 minutes on Frontline and still waiting.
Please release a patch soon and enable cross play ASAP the longer you wait the more players you will lose because they will move on the console crowd are impatient.

@matty_21 said in game not popular?:

I hope we would get full crossplay eventually (PC + consoles). It's already worrying to see same name tags on European servers. This game is excellent but has small community, unfortunately.

3 nights now. I bought this game for PvP not co-op or offline play get your shit sorted please, just feels like a waste of money now

@A Former User said in game not popular?:

@matty_21 said in game not popular?:

I hope we would get full crossplay eventually (PC + consoles). It's already worrying to see same name tags on European servers. This game is excellent but has small community, unfortunately.

Under no circumstances should PC crossplay be added; that would reduce the console playerbase to practically zero. Nobody wants to fight against mouse+kb with a controller. And considering Focus' track record with releasing patches and timely updates, I wouldn't hold your breath for a fix to the major issues anytime soon, let alone a full-crossplay patch.

@epicusmaximo they haven't shot any guns I'm sure. I've been to Iraq and this game is full of bugs. If they can't fix gun sounds, the game crashing because memory leaks, or character customization not working then why would cross play work.

They fail to do better textures because using Photoshop and using "Save for web (legacy)" is now difficult when a game developer makes 90k$+ per year and they act like they're working on fixing things.

Sure. I bet. All the game is going to do is epic fail because these people are following the H1Z1 playbook of making something just for the IP.

From yesterday patch release I can't find a game on Frontline yesterday had the estimated wait time of 10+ mins and never found a game,tonight no estimated time at all.

Game is dead or something is wrong with your matchmaking please look into this problem.

Can you guys look into matchmaking I can't find games In Australia on ps5 on Frontline, has to be a bug there can't only be 20 people that play this game. A player count would be handy to see how many people are actually online in each region.

Also why does it take 15 -20 mins of me in a que searching to put me in a game on my own. The lobby fills up ok but why such a long wait time there has to be a bug?

@matty_21

since couple days we can't find any game on Ambush mode (European Servers). Other Game Mode working fine. Testing on PS4/PS5.