How to setup an PVE-Server? (a normal server i can launch)

hi, i managed to start a server by using this tutorial: https://prodigygamers.com/2019/01/09/insurgency-sandstorm-how-to-setup-your-own-server/

I am starting the server with the bat from the tutorial:
InsurgencyServer.exe Oilfield?Scenario=Scenario_Refinery_Push_Security?MaxPlayers=28 -Port=27102 -QueryPort=27131 -log -hostname=”My Server”

But i like to have a PVE-Server with both modes. Or 2 starting-bat with each 1 mode. How can i do that? And how can i set the bot-difficulty and the bot-number?

thank you!

If someone got this than told me about this. In case even the enemy can't hear them. Your gathering can. I can't envision "reloading" or "load planted to detonate" proceed and alarm and better than that.I don't know more about your question but I think our issue are same.

@o0Julia0o said in How to setup an PVE-Server? (a normal server i can launch):

hi, i managed to start a server by using this tutorial: https://prodigygamers.com/2019/01/09/insurgency-sandstorm-how-to-setup-your-own-server/

InsurgencyServer.exe Oilfield?Scenario=Scenario_Refinery_Push_Security?MaxPlayers=28 -Port=27102 -QueryPort=27131 -log -hostname=”My Server”

But i like to have a PVE-Server with both modes. Or 2 starting-bat with each 1 mode. How can i do that? And how can i set the bot-difficulty and the bot-number?

thank you!

@kamar said in How to setup an PVE-Server? (a normal server i can launch):

If someone got this than told me about this. In case even the enemy can't hear them. Your gathering can. I can't envision "reloading" or "load planted to detonate" proceed and alarm and better than that.I don't know more about your question but I think our issue are same.

@o0Julia0o said in How to setup an PVE-Server? (a normal server i can launch) MyBalanceNow:

thank you!

Can no one see your server (i.e. external network)? Or is it only you?
Is your server on the same LAN as your gaming PC?

I cannot see my own server either but this is not a problem with the server but my router which doesn't allow NAT Loopback or Hairpinning.

If I want to connect to my own server I need to do so directly to the (internal) IP of the server machine - which we cannot do yet as there is no console or IP connect in Sandstorm.

You'll likely experience this in a load of other games as well if your router does not support NAT Loopback or Hairpinning or if you don't know how to configure it.

last edited by dunham26