Breaking news: The Valley now available on PS4

Download the update, press triangle at the home screen and voila.. Playing now. The map is superb.

@trappedunderice This is false the content is shown as available but will not be released for gameplay until tommorow

Continue being a troll, I'm playing it as we speak. The E7429 is a starting truck along with the A969 jeep. Just coz you can't figure it out don't call me a liar. I'm in New Zealand so it may have released earlier.

Then you are coreect because in New Zealand its the 13th the official release date. For us Here in U.S. its still the 12th. My bad a date stamp would of simplified this lol. For us that dont have it yet just let us know if the new map is better than the current ones

if it is released then good news, but seems strange that all the other things released (the game and other updates) it was all set on a specific time. instead of a date. as in when the other things were released it did not matter where you were in the world everyone got things at the same time CET (Central European Time). not doubting anyone, just think it seems funny they would do it differently this time.

It is actually released on PS4 in New Zealand. Coming at midnight in each time zone on Xbox One.

Then it should be in the morning in Europe on PS4, as well as the morning in the US.

Steam is a fixed release at 6pm CET Feb 13th (in appriximately 24 hours).

@trappedunderice so tell me what hidden talent of the E- 7429 that ????,

very curious😉

last edited by fabio brasil

New content available, press triangle...
Pressing triangle brings me to PlayStation store where it tells me content cannot be selected at this time.

8 am, Tuesday PlayStation pro USA.

@crunky-trunks said in Breaking news: The Valley now available on PS4:

New content available, press triangle...
Pressing triangle brings me to PlayStation store where it tells me content cannot be selected at this time.

8 am, Tuesday PlayStation pro USA.

Hi, it will arrive around 11am PST in the US on PS4.

Any Changelog or it is only content?

Hi there!

We'll have a changelog up once the DLC is released in all regions.

@iyagovos Will the editor be getting changes alongside this new update? That's what i'd like to know as far as a change log.

The new 8x8. Is slow as f*****k lol...
Not found anythin special about it yet lol... the little scout thing is awesome untill it sees deep mud then it jus gets stuck...

The map its self is amazing so far...

@chri51808 is it really valley? with huge river inside and 2 big mountain on each side?

Roughrider, the only changes I know of this the new roads in the Valley as terrain/overlay and a broken tree asset. I did a write up on Spintires.nl about this content.

@zamal not that i seen so far..... really detailed.... good amount of mud rivers nor done full map... BUT AM LOVING WHAT I SIN SO FAR

it was only me who realized, but I had a graphical improvement in terms of texture in the consoles ???

Please let me know if anyone noticed too ???.☺
I also noticed a graphic improvement in water👍

last edited by fabio brasil