A Plague Tale: Innocence Next-Gen & Switch Cloud version

Bonjour everyone!

Following the A Plague Tale: Requiem reveal at E3 2021, we've got another surprise for you. We teamed up again with the amazing Asobo Studio folks to create not only one new version of the first opus of the series, but two.

On July 6, you will get to enjoy A Plague Tale: Innocence in 4K UHD on next generation consoles, as well as in Cloud Version on Nintendo Switch! 🎮🐀

Youtube Video

Those who are unfamiliar with A Plague Tale: Innocence will discover a gorgeous mixture of adventure, puzzle solving, deadly combat and stealth, while long-time fans will be able to relive Amicia and Hugo's emotional journey through a grim medieval France, in never-before-seen detail.

The next generation version features:

• 4K UHD (on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5)
  • 60 FPS
  • 3D audio support

🎁 Xbox One & PS4 versions can be upgraded for free!

In addition, we haven’t forgotten about Switch players: for the first time, you will be able to play A Plague Tale: Innocence in Cloud Version using Nintendo’s Cloud Streaming technology. Make sure to play the free demo first to guarantee your connection is good enough! 📡

APTI_general3ec0776c59bc8f9b.gif
As we get closer to release, join our official Discord server to have a chat with us and fellow fans!

We hope you’re as excited as we are. We’re super thankful to have you! 🖤

last edited by Hecate

Hello,

I have a very specific question regarding the upcoming July 6th release of "A Plague Tale: Innocence" on PS5 especially regarding the free next gen upgrade for existing PS4 owners such as myself since its original launch on May 14, 2019.

CAN TROPHIES MIGRATE FROM PS4 TO PS5 VERSION?

Is it possible to migrate your previously earned trophies on PS4 to the PS5 version of "A Plague Tale: Innocence" once the user has imported their PS4 save file onto the PS5 console like how other games have achieved this auto trophy migration feature such as "Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order" recently as well as "Marvel Spider Man: Miles Morales & Remastered"?

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and question where I hope to hear a response back from you soon before July 6th as I personally eagerly await the upcoming launch of "A Plague Tale: Requiem" for next gen platforms only such as my PS5 console alongside the other system owners of Xbox Series X|S via Day 1 on Game Pass, Nintendo Switch (Cloud Version), and Windows PC.

Best regards and continued success in your development on everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator for Windows and Xbox as well as "A Plague Tale" on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch (Cloud Version), and Windows PC.

• Amica & Hugo

Hey @APT! It will not be possible to migrate earned trophies from PS4 to PS5.

Greetings ☺ I'd like to submit a possible bug or oversight in the Plague Tale Series X update! It seems that there is much less grass/foliage in the Series X version compared to the One X version. Can this be fixed? The timestamp should be at 1:48 shown in this comparison video:
Youtube Video