PTS Update 06/05/2021 (13.12)

Greetings SnowRunners šŸ™‚

The PTS has been updated to version 13.12! The changes are the following:

Hard Mode

• Fixed a bug where it was impossible to refuel via fuel stations in co-op
  • Fixed a bug where the amount of fuel to be filled at the 'Fuel Station' pop-up did not changed when the target of fueling was changed during in 'Hard Mode'
  • Fixed a bug where un loading zones, player's balance was not displayed in the loading pop up

Other Changes

• Added an ability to spawn cargo via dev tools on polygon
  • Fixed a bug where road blocking rocks corresponding to certain tasks were not displayed on the navigation map on ā€œChernokamenskā€
  • Fixed a bug where enter garage button disappeared on the minimap if the 'Contracts' tab was opened
  • Fixed a bug where the "Lift off" task could not be competed because hangar gates were closed
  • Fixed a bug where the game camera glitched when player entered an enclosed industrial area in ā€œUrska Riverā€ map
  • Fixed a bug where upgrade 'engageable' of Differential Lock on International Paystar 5600 TS was available for purchase before finding it on the map 'Grainwoods River', Wisconsin
  • Fixed major desynchronization when loading logs in co-op
last edited by Madorren

Been having major issues in co-op with modded trailers not syncing on there players screens.

@Ada This is not encouraging at all, that they still haven't fixed this. With the hard-set May 18 release date on Steam, it's very possible this frame rate degradation will make it to the live version. That would be a big mistake.

@Ada
@Unster
You guys are still having frame issues? For me it got fixed after 13.5, running perfectly smooth again for me. Maybe try clearing cache, and if you have mods installed, try playing without them, They may be outdated for this version, and that would not be the fault of the devs

@Unster
They've made clear in a couple of places now that they're aware of the issue, and have even aluded to it being specific to certain configurations (how true that is, I'm unsure). So, it's not going unnoticed.
It seems likely that they're testing something, and gathering feedback from the PTS in some form or another. I'd guess they'll either finish implementing those changes in time for the 18th, or roll back whatever they changed...

@grimdanfango
I have a feeling itā€™s people with inadequate hardware. I did experience frame loss between 13.3 and 13.5, but after that it was back to normal

@reidyroo9 Even with weaker hardware, there shouldn't be a frame rate loss between the release version and PTS, on the same map with the same settings. If there is, and there's no obvious image quality benefit, then there's some inefficiency that was introduced.

@grimdanfango I know they are aware of it, but they haven't offered an explanation or fix. Rolling back the changes may not be easy if they're intertwined with needed changes for phase 4, or if they don't even know what caused the fps drop.

last edited by Unster

For those testing hard mode:

Is there a ā€˜automaticā€™ loading/unloading fee for small, medium, and large logs similar to all other cargo?

@reidyroo9 said in PTS Update 06/05/2021 (13.12):

You guys are still having frame issues? For me it got fixed after 13.5, running perfectly smooth again for me. Maybe try clearing cache, and if you have mods installed, try playing without them, They may be outdated for this version, and that would not be the fault of the devs

How do I clear the cache?

This post is deleted!

Have you noticed that the weight of the vehicle has become lighter?
And Iā€™m in the hard mode, add 100 liters of fuel to each car...the largest tank is 60 tons of oil...the trailer is 4000 catties of oil. Isnā€™t it too abnormal?
Isnā€™t it a bit inconvenient to switch the truck at close range and turn off the enginešŸ˜¶

@cement-road Fuel mass was never a concept that existed in this game. It was a thing in MR, but devs decided to not implement it for SR for some reason.

Looks like I found out what causing huge fps drops in 13.12 compared to 12.2. It's new shadowing.

Devs, please fix it!

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/59768/huge-fps-drops-reason-in-13-12-is-new-shadows-on-ultra-high-ones-are-blurrier-too

last edited by Ada

Since I've been playing at the PTS for a while, I've seen that when a truck is 100% repaired, the bodywork continues to be damaged.

How do I repair the body?

@Fair201
For body repair you must use the repair in your garage.

@Fratzegeballer I have noticed that sometimes the trucks seem to repair themselves for visual damage. They do sometimes go back to being damaged when you go in the garage though.

@Ada weird, I havenā€™t noticed any difference. Do you have to have shadow quality maxed to notice it? Because I donā€™t.

@reidyroo9 If you mean fps difference - yeah, you need shadows to be set on "ultra" to see the fps drop.

If you have it on "high" - you won't notice any fps changes.

But both varians make shadows way blurrier than they are on 12.2 live.

last edited by Ada