Sean Bean stars in an exclusive new trailer for A Plague Tale: Innocence!

alt text

Hello everyone!

A Plague Tale: Innocence is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. In celebration of Asobo Studio’s dark adventure, we’ve collaborated with Sean Bean for the production of a touching and intimate video dedicated to A Plague Tale. The Hollywood star demonstrates his talent with a brilliant reading of one of William Blake’s most beloved poems.

Youtube Video

Sean Bean, best known for his work in The Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones, offers a touching reading of The Little Boy Lost. This deeply moving poem sublimes the stunning images from the game, and perfectly illustrates Amicia and Hugo’s journey through a war-torn medieval France. Much of William Blake’s material shares A Plague Tale’s themes of childhood innocence and loss, serving as a source of creative inspiration for the team when developing the game.

0_1557995672358_A_Plague_Tale-Innocence-02_logo.jpg

To learn more about A Plague Tale: Innocence, why not check out our narrative website experience, introducing the characters and world of this beautiful, dangerous story.

A Plague Tale: Innocence is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

One of the moments I feel I still don't own enough Focus Home shares. You will put this on TV right? You should really consider. It's flawless and touching and perfectly fits the game. Great work, really.

The forum content you share has provided me with a lot of useful knowledge. I hope you will update more often.

A Plague Tale: Innocence is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Players Into The Game's Universe With Deeply Touching Poetry.

Paycheckrecords

last edited by Jordan856