Loading Cargo hard mode or not

Can you guy do something about the crane always reseting when we need to spawn cargo kinda bored / annoyed that i need to go back to crane mode unfold set leg and move back to pick my cargo and 10x time worst in hard mode where it is worth loading by crane more than ever

i dont know maybe add bouton to switch between the cargo management and crane mode ??

im not alone thinking that right ??

@wigzz Yup, it's been a long-running issue. How hard is it to do these things as well as they were done in MR? It's like these two games were done by completely different studios, yet it's the same studio. Saber is a shadow of its former self, probably because Pavel is no longer involved.

@wigzz said in Loading Cargo hard mode or not:

Can you guy do something about the crane always reseting when we need to spawn cargo kinda bored / annoyed that i need to go back to crane mode unfold set leg and move back to pick my cargo and 10x time worst in hard mode where it is worth loading by crane more than ever

i dont know maybe add bouton to switch between the cargo management and crane mode ??

im not alone thinking that right ??

I agree with this request. It is cumbersome to have the crane reset while manually loading cargo.

@secelit3 This really shouldn't even have to be a request. It should have been that way since day 1. Some other developers show passion for their product, by making sure there are as few bugs as possible and the game design makes sense and is highly playable and user-friendly. You don't get that impression with today's Saber. I know I harp on them a lot, but I'm only here because I still like the game, but it could be so much more with a bit more passion and competence.

Edit: I'd say the passion shows in the artists' work, those who model the trucks, especially the detailed interiors and graphics. But the programmers are very sloppy, and I'm saying that as a programmer myself.

last edited by Unster

Well guys keep this post up and maybe a mod will see this and talk or send a copie of this post and get it patch up 🙏

this section of the forum is watch by someone right ?? xD

last edited by wigzz

While you guys are talking about the crane;

• Since day 1 when you press C for crane the camera flips around 180° for no good reason, usually you look at the object you want to load, when you press C camera turn 180° and you look to complete other way.
    I dont see why this is in the game and why it has to be this way. When i press C the camera should just stay like i have put it, that would be best.

• When you press C the crane auto deploys, and i am sure everyone that played the game for some time fell over because of that.
    ST and MR did not need that, why SR?

Thank you very much.

last edited by Actionjackson

I agree we should keep up the complaints with the crane usage... especially considering it'll be intrinsic to Hard Mode.

There's absolutely no reason why the crane should be reset when accessing the cargo menu.
-- but further to that, why do we need to exit the crane interface at all to access the cargo menu? Just give us the option for cargo management while still in crane-mode. (The only limitation on this currently is that they're both mapped to the "C" key in different contexts, but that could easily be changed).

Also let us perma-hide the damned crane interface notes.

last edited by grimdanfango

@grimdanfango I warned of this months ago on this forum, about the upcoming hardcode mode making this loading design deficiency much more troublesome. Of course it was ignored, as expected.