PTS Update 08/04/2021 (13.12)

Hey everyone!

We've just pushed another update on the PTS. Please let us know if you run into any issues. General feedback is also super welcome! Thank you. 🙂

Changes:

• Special skins for Azov 64131 and TUZ 420 "Tatarin" are now available
  • Updated suspension and addons setup for ZiKZ 605-R
  • Updated models and textures for rocket parts cargo
  • Hard Mode:
    • Fuel tanks are now empty when the player purchase them (related to all trailers and addons that can carry fule)
    • Fixed a bug where profile balance was not displayed when the player tried to refuel at the fuel station or at a resupply zone
last edited by Jellyfoosh

Awesome, can't wait for hard mode to hit the official server.

I like this, however you should consider revamping truck behaviors in hard mode also. Taking out few mechanics isnt it.

Forum users here have very good ideas. Thanks.

Especially the price (as you lose money if you buy a piece of junk such as the SD114/Derry 45) as well as performance versus fuel consumption. See the BOAR as a recent really bad example. There should quite some rebalancing take place OR a mechanic implemented avoiding a harsh "sell" penalty for a truck which wasn't driven / damaged a lot.

I think it will be cool if, we have a parts inventory in the game or only in Hardcore mode. When you find upgrades for a specific vehicle what you didn't want to buy or use in that save, so you dont have to buy that vehicle to sell for its dedicated upgrades. Of course in hardcore mode half the original price or quarter. And have a list all of not equipped part will be a nice later feature in my opinion.

Have a Nice day!

Great news..... can't wait to have the hard mode on console 🙂

Could you consider increasing the mission reward (a little, maybe 20%) to offset all these costs.
Filling a 2000L tank will be very expensive and the actual rewards have not been thought in that way.

@fbevil said in PTS Update 08/04/2021 (13.12):

Great news..... can't wait to have the hard mode on console 🙂

Could you consider increasing the mission reward (a little, maybe 20%) to offset all these costs.
Filling a 2000L tank will be very expensive and the actual rewards have not been thought in that way.

So we are now asking for nerfs to hard-mode? There doesn’t need to be an increase in rewards. I’ve been playing and it is perfectly fine the way it is. People really shouldn’t be asking for nerfs to hard-mode. It isn’t meant for everyone. Again, it is optional!

Let’s lower the price of the trucks, upgrades, and trailers to “off-set costs” while we are at it

Use your head and make it work.

I wonder how asking your boss for a 20% raise to “offset costs” after making poor financial decisions would end.

20% increase to offset the cost.... geez

last edited by secelit3

@secelit3 said in PTS Update 08/04/2021 (13.12):

asking for nerfs to hard-mode. It isn’t meant for everyone. Again, it is optional!

Chill out :-), I don't ask to nerf the hard mode. I already had tried to impose myself a "hard mode" and I didn't had to pay for gas or repair. So I just wondering if the balance reward/cost is something the Dev have in mind and if the answer is YES so be it. I have not problem with this. But think that a 2000L fuel tank will cost 4000$ (2$/L) to fill it .... it's a lot of mission specially at the beginning of the game and you will have to pay for your truck and repair and lot of news thing.

So it's just logical. If the game was balanced with the current rewards . This balance will change if the reward are not ajusted.

last edited by fbevil

asking for nerfs to hard-mode. It isn’t meant for everyone. Again, it is optional!

Chill out :-), I don't ask to nerf the hard mode. I already had tried to impose myself a "hard mode" and I didn't had to pay for gas or repair. So I just wondering if the balance reward/cost is something the Dev have in mind and if the answer is YES so be it. I have not problem with this. But think that a 2000L fuel tank will cost 4000$ (2$/L) to fill it .... it's a lot of mission specially at the beginning of the game and you a to pay for your truck and repair and lot of news thing.

So it's just logical. If the game was balanced with the current rewards . This balance will change if the reward are not ajusted.

The game is balanced, and success is possible with the current reward structure. I know because I’ve been successful with hard-mode. It require thought, sure. There was no mention of emptying the fuel trailers made available to you, so strategizing your placement of those fuel trailers is important. Also, your chosen route and cargo pickup/delivery strategy should be planned to help with fuel savings. Hard-mode should be about finding a way to overcome challenge.

This is a request for a nerf. Basically, I want to play hat-mode, but I don’t want it to be hard, so change it. Saying the game isn’t balanced is just an excuse.

Dang, so sorry! I missed the fuel trailers empty part! I’m an idiot! As a matter of fact, this wrecks my argument altogether

last edited by secelit3

@Jellyfoosh said in PTS Update 08/04/2021 (13.12):

Fuel tanks are now empty when the player purchase them

you have done it!!!!!!!!!
we love you!!!!

@Stazco said in PTS Update 08/04/2021 (13.12):

@Jellyfoosh said in PTS Update 08/04/2021 (13.12):

Fuel tanks are now empty when the player purchase them

you have done it!!!!!!!!!
we love you!!!!

Whoops, excuse my last post and reading comprehension

And truck add-ons? Holy mackerel

Dang, so sorry! I missed the fuel trailers empty part! I’m an idiot! As a

Thx you realize my point of view. It is a great idea to deliver trailer empty but .... do you remember the beginning of the game with the rewards between 300-1000$.

So I really think the Dev should think about the general balance and 20-25% will not make the game easy.

Bugs & issues:

White Star: fenders clips most attachments.
CT680: petrol tank collides with metal detector. However, very minor.
CT680: rear wheels are twitching in garage when attaching fuel tank.
CLT9000: fenders clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
4070A: loading crane touches petrol tank on both sides. However, extremely minor.
C70: low fifth wheel is incorrectly placed.
Dan: low fifth wheel is incorrectly placed.
Dan: Spare wheel clips fuel tank.
Dan: Spare wheel clips flatbed front mount.
Dan: Spare wheel clips sideboard bed. However, very minor.
P12: maintenance addon ladders clips left rear wheels.
BM17: loader crane clips spare wheel.
Zikz: fenders clips log carrier front. Very noticeable when driving.
Azov 5319: fenders clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
Azov 64131: fenders clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
Azov 73210: fender clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
M916A1: loader crane clips left rear wheels.
49X: Left front axle steering knuckle incorrectly angled. Fixed.
Cargo: Changes weight depending on situation.
Lights: Overpowered light sources, many maps have artificial light sources that are extremely oversaturated as if they were powered by their own sun. This can be signs, lamps etc. Example: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/57790/light-brightness-wisconsin-in-general
All trucks: Sound doesn't match rpm or speed.
All trucks: Loader crane not attached to frame, you can see gaps between the loader crane and the frame when loader crane is moving when driving.
All trucks: Rotary or flashing lights do not cast any light. Either on environment, other trucks or the truck the lights are installed on. Should either be reworked or removed.

last edited by idiocracy

2000L fuel tank will cost 4000$ (2$/L) to fill it

there are fuel stations with 8$/L
im not kidding)

I know because I’ve been successful with hard-mode

your game progress % in HM?

Hello! If it’s hard when the vehicles will have real weight? Or when will the light from the headlights shade ? Because there is not! If we pay for everything, why hasn’t the revenue been increased? Because in the base game it is good, but here is very little, it is not difficult, but rather suffering! And thank you for your work, I hope they don’t stop! 👍

@Stazco said in PTS Update 08/04/2021 (13.12):

re fuel stations with 8

So it's worst ..... not possible to fill it early game and may be middle game.

I wonder how asking your boss for a 20% raise to “offset costs” after making poor financial decisions would end.

20% increase to offset the cost.... geez

1. not sure why you're so aggressive with someone who just gives feedback
  2. your reasoning makes no sense because cost and money spent/earned in the game is nowhere near real life prices. If your boss pays you $100/day but you have to spend $120/day to complete a task, would you do it?