A Plague Tale: Innocence is available on Xbox Game Pass!

We are delighted to announce that A Plague Tale: Innocence is now available on the Xbox Game Pass.

APTI-XboxPass-1040x584-available.jpg

A Plague Tale: Innocence, featured prominently in many critics’ ‘Best of 2019’ lists and nominated at The Game Awards for Best Narrative, is available to play now on Xbox One and PC for all players with an active Xbox Game Pass subscription.

alt text

A Plague Tale: Innocence tells a grim and emotional story, with enticing gameplay blending adventure and action. Follow Amicia and her brother Hugo, as they attempt to survive a harsh, brutal world plagued by war and the Black Death. On the run from the Inquisition and surrounded by unnatural swarms of rats, the siblings’ rocky journey will not leave them unscathed.

A Plague Tale: Innocence is available to play now with Xbox Game Pass on Xbox One and PC.

flyerpopupstoreEN.jpg

The Official Plague Tale pop-up store is open now, with a fantastic premium statue available in some selected countries. A range of merchandise is also available, including never-before-seen apparel, home and lifestyle items using the artwork of A Plague Tale: Innocence.

last edited by Raibi

Thank you so much for the info, I waited for this for a long time lol

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

last edited by sneazzy95

Can you developers tell me why on the Xbox One X the brightness setting is greyed out in the HDR settings? No one has an answer.

Thank you very much. I have it on stream. It's a really great game.😁