PTS Update 03/02/2021 (12.6)

Hey everyone!

We've just put out an update on the PTS with a number of fixes and improvements. Thanks for all your reports, and please let us know if you run into any issues.

PTS DLC 3: Patch 12.6

Bug Fixes

• Numerous art, gameplay, and localization fixes for the phase 3 maps
  • Fixed a bug where cursor could stay stuck when visualizing contracts list with a lot of objectives
  • Fixed a bug where the ‘Move to Garage’ message was displayed in the watchtower zone after completing the tutorial
  • Fixed a bug where generators turn on/off state was not updated immediately in craft menu for both host and clients
  • Fixed a bug where only the owner of the generator trailer could craft cargo in the coop after turning it on
  • Fixed a bug where Long logs did not unpack when ‘Log Carrier Rear’ was detached

Trucks

• Minor model improvements for Pacific P512
  • Fixed a bug where it was impossible to attach the trailer with addon and crane installed on Pacific P512
  • Fixed a bug where it was impossible to attach the trailer with addon and crane installed on International Paystar 5070

Mod Browser

• Fixed a bug where the mod browser option was unavailable if the game was started with no internet connection
  • Fixed a bug where a warning message of limited functionality in Mod Browser appeared while changing pages without an internet connection
  • Fixed a bug where mods size in "mods required" pop-up was not accurate in some cases
last edited by Jellyfoosh

Thanks for the update lets hope it is the last cheers

Any chance P16 would get a special or even normal logging addon? @Jellyfoosh

Late feb or early march is the next update, then. Could be off by a week either way, but still.

will wipers ever work on cars? and in the rain to keep the windshield wet? it would be a beautiful detail

This includes the fixes about the boar front wheels not spinning when pulling heavy cargo? And both fuel tank adjustments for both trucks? @Jellyfoosh

last edited by mastergaming2345

U also should’ve added a logging semi trailer

link text???????????? WTF????????

The error you generated could not be fixed in 1 month. !!!!!!!! ????????
12.5 still doesn't save video advanced settings ???????????????????????????????????

12.6 still doesn't save video advanced settings ???????????????????????????????????
I can't believe that such dilettantes make such a mistake that the creators themselves generate, we can't fix it in so much time ...
Not enough 1 month for it ????
How much more does it take half a year ??????
Disaster is the attitude of the creators, they have no idea what the BUG in the game can do so much ......

last edited by endy papp

More bug fixes please, pretty please, with a cherry on top.

After the update, distributions in the map editor do not work and there was a bug with geometry.
d5ca9f1b-5a59-45b0-9033-e48ab4ec20ee-image.png

@endy-papp can't wait to play your bug perfect bug free video game. when is it coming out?

@Branathon I’ll tell you one thing it will definitely be able to do... save advanced video settings 😂

last edited by throwbuckley

will come in the next update...
alt text

@Kuang11 How do you know that? Is there any proof because I really hope that we get that in the final version. Same with small logs.

@Jaakko95 @esorokin postet this in discord :
I think we will drop updated build tomorrow so you could play with it (with the picture above)

is there longer logs or is that the maximum length?

@Kuang11 Good, finally. It's a good truck to haul logs. Shame Pacific P512 is still missing it's AWD though.

@Kuang11 said in PTS Update 03/02/2021 (12.6):

@Jaakko95 @esorokin postet this in discord :
I think we will drop updated build tomorrow so you could play with it (with the picture above)

I think I remember that at the first 12 PTS they said that the P16 would have its own logging add-on, I was hopping for a bigger version of the current log transporter, something that for example can carry double load like the spectacular P16 loads you can see on the internet.
It will be sad if the P16 has the same transporter which other smaller trucks has.

i have a question is there a chance console will ever get devs tools

Gamingwheel tell 12.6 is the last update.
Serious ?