PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4)

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! New list of bug fixes and improvements is here in new update. We appreciate all your feedback and comments 🙂

PTS DLC 3: Patch 12.4

General additions:

• Added tutorial pop up that explains how the generator works
  • Improved performance in co-op when players interact with locomotive

General fixes:

-Fixed a bug where winch attachment point was blocked with objectives markers

• Fixed a bug where driver appeared in all vehicles at the same time in co-op
  • Fixed a bug where the truck got flipped on the side when trying to load a long log cargo in case if the truck and the trailer were not properly aligned.
  • Fixed a bug where navigation shifted to another tab without opening it after pressing L3 in the "contracts" tab on the minimap
  • Fixed a bug where a waypoint could be incorrectly placed in some cases
  • Fixed a bug where after disabling generator it was possible to craft one unit of cargo before crafting will be blocked
  • Fixed a bug where with a certain amount of mods activated, player could start a single-player game, but not COOP game
  • Fixed a bug where the two consumables in the delivered trailer of the task Trailer in the River had no objective icon
  • Fixed a bug where a different number of logs was required to pack cargo in a trailer with automatic and manual loading at the Log Station

Trucks:

• Tweaked crane placement for Pacific P512 PF
  • Added license plate numbers for all Pacific P512 PF bumpers
  • Improved highlighting of Pacific P512 PF dashboard
  • Fixed a bug where upgrades "Stock" suspension and "51"P12 AT" tires were locked for Pacific P512
last edited by enovikova

It looks like the developers have been busy stomping on bugs and adding cool new stuff (P512), really looking forward to the next release!!

last edited by 64Pacific

no mods available since update !!!

it's nice that you released a new patch, but you broke something again, when I start the game I have a grayed out option to view the mods, it is fixed when I load the save game and then I switch to the main menu again, but I still can't enable any mod

Co op not working now, offline mode only, you’ve broken it again

I encountered this today in what Epic reported me to be 12.3 right before this thread happened. I did some research on this and it seems to be related to the newly introduced memory limit for mods. Did do a post about this (not trying to advertise myself, but there might be some insight on this in here: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/57559/about-the-recently-added-memory-limit-for-mods)

The Mods io function has not been available since midday today , only standard Snowrunner vehicles apply from now on, or what? Up to noon today everything was perfect , and now that again really tedious !!

To add to the changes list, van body addon is now yellow and it changes its colour correspondingly to vehicle's colour.33113.jpg
52552.jpg

The mods are not loaded, at the start of the game, as soon as you arrive on the main screen, the mod section is not selectable, only by entering another and returning to the main, it becomes visible, but they are not usable, and if you try to removing a mod and putting it back, does not give the possibility. the modes that are installed and active are actually not present.

And again multiplayer not working, this is really good patch...ssss.PNG

@Ondra532 Appears that Mod.io and multiplayer services are generally down, not related to this patch.

@Nextej What tells you mod.io is down? I can reach the site just fine and two hours ago, I could at least interact with my subscriptions through the game.

@Ärger the fact that by past hour you couldn't connect with it in-game, it works back now.

@Nextej Ah, I see. I am reinstalling the game for the past two hours now, almost done, but I haven't been ingame during that time obviously.

Edit: Heh, it's done now and apperantly the issue is older than 12.4, as I started the reinstall about two hours ago, as said, and it immediately wants to update.

last edited by Ärger

How do you get the p15 not showing up in garage

@mastercap you need to find it on the map somewhere.

@DzenST Yesterday, it was in the swamp in the lower right corner of Black Badger Lake. I've lost all my mods, so I can't get there right now to verify if it is still there after the latest update.

@Nextej said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

@Ondra532 Appears that Mod.io and multiplayer services are generally down, not related to this patch.

False. the problem is precisely the update, the Mod.io site, the mod browser works regularly, in game, with difficulty but you access, the mods are downloaded, but then, the game does not activate them and does not start them in the game. ... with 12.3 everything worked without problems, as well as with the official version ... if it were a problem with the Mod.io, it would not work even in the normal version ...
For multiplayer it is another matter, being an old problem, not yet definitively resolved.

last edited by Roby1164

@Roby1164 said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

@Nextej said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

False. the problem is precisely the update, the Mod.io site, the mod browser works regularly, in game, with difficulty but you access, the mods are downloaded, but then, the game does not activate them and does not start them in the game. ... with 12.3 everything worked without problems, as well as with the official version ... if it were a problem with the Mod.io, it would not work even in the normal version ...
For multiplayer it is another matter, being an old problem, not yet definitively resolved.

Not entirely factual. Actually, the Mod browser bug was already on 12.3 as of today, and continues in 12.4. In 12.3 I would get an error message regarding session strorage when trying to activate a truck mode (map mods are fine). in 12.4 trucks just won't activate, without any message. In the live version everything works jsut fine, so i concur it's not a mod.io problem. Playing on PC, by the way.